⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your FitTrack Dara Reviews snapshot:
Product Name: FitTrack Dara Smart Scale
Product Description: A state-of-the-art health-tracking tool was specifically designed for home use and is pre-programmed to perform seventeen different functions, including regular BMI monitoring, to ensure that people are able to keep tabs on their health.
Value for Money
- Can monitor up to seventeen different health metrics;
- Makes weight management easier for those on a prescribed regimen;
- Can be used by multiple users
- Not recommended for those with medical implants;
- Accuracy has often been called into question;
- Smaller than a conventional weighing scale
Introduction to our FitTrack Dara Reviews
Welcome to our FitTrack Dara reviews!
In today’s health-conscious world, three letters tend to cause a great deal of dread among those fighting the battle of the bulge: BMI.
Your BMI or body mass index refers to a diagnostic tool that gauges the ratio of one’s weight in proportion to one’s height. The larger your BMI, the more a person will be predisposed towards obesity and the health issues that go with it.
But while it’s one thing to be able to monitor your weight – virtually every home does have a bathroom scale, after all – monitoring your BMI is something that many struggle with as they do not have the charts or gauges that many physicians or dietitians have in their offices.
In which case, the FitTrack Dara Scale can seriously come in handy.
What is FitTrack Dara?
It would be easy to dismiss the FitTrack Dara as just another bathroom scale, but it isn’t. This handy state-of-the-art health-tracking tool was specifically designed for home use and is pre-programmed to perform seventeen different functions, including regular BMI monitoring, to ensure that people are able to keep tabs on their health.
Likewise, the FitTrack Dara can be synced with the Fit Track Scale app you install on your mobile phone or similar devices.
Today’s FitTrack Dara reviews will also discuss what it can do for individuals and their families, how it can be used as part of a healthy modern lifestyle, and whether or not it is worth the cost of purchase.
Key features for the FitTrack Dara Scale are as follows:
- Sleek modern design with a glass and metal body measuring 0.98 x 12.6 x 12.6 inches;
- Dual Body Index Analysis (BIA) technology using two different radio frequencies to determine seventeen different body measurements and metrics, including one's BMI, muscle mass, obesity level, bone mass, and even hydration;
- Multiple-user interface for tracking results for up to eight different users of all ages and has the additional advantage of only allowing the user in question to access their personal data;
- Android and iOS-compatible mobile application to help users monitor their progress on the go;
- Weight management functionality to help users stick to their diets and make the necessary adjustments to their lifestyles. This may also be modified for the specific needs of athletes and children; and
- Precision measurement technology to ensure overall Fit Track scale accuracy.
How to use it?
Now, to proceed with our Dara Smart Scale review – how to use it?
- Before anything else, download the FitTrack MyHealth app from Google Play or the Apple App Store and install on your mobile device;
- Insert four AAA batteries into the FitTrack Dara scale;
- Switch on your phone's Bluetooth function to pair the device with the scale;
- Activate the FitTrack app on your phone and turn the scale on;
- Set the FitTrack Dara scale on a stable flat surface;
- Step onto the Fit Track smart scale barefoot to get an accurate measurement;
- Your weight and BMI will be displayed on your smartphone;
- To check on how your current weight and BMI are impacting your health, select the relevant indicator on the app.
Benefits and Advantages
Primary benefits and advantages of the Fit Track Dara Scale are as follows:
- Enables users to monitor the following aspects of their health in a more accurate manner than conventional health monitoring measures:
- Body weight in general;
- Body mass index and/or body fat ratio;
- Thickness of subcutaneous fat;
- Base metabolic rate;
- Muscular density;
- Bone density;
- Protein levels; and
- Metabolic age;
- Can be used by individuals of any height, body type, body size, or even age;
- Can be programmed to monitor specific metrics for athletes, children, and even the chronically ill;
- The corresponding mobile app easily interfaces with one's mobile device;
- Enables users to save money on expensive medical tests or unnecessary diagnostic expenditures; and
- Has been validated by a select group of well-qualified medical professionals.
Users' FitTrack Dara Reviews
“This Dara FitTrack scale is great for those who are interested in more than just weight. The information it gives is useful for understanding our bodies. This was a good buy for me; the app [was easy to] download and is also user-friendly. I don’t use this information as a medical examination, but it’s useful for me to monitor my eating habits every day. My weight is down by 10 lbs, but the takeaway is that I feel good knowing how my body is doing from day to day besides my weight.”F.A.Z.
“The FitTrack scale app calculates [and monitors] more health information than just your weight. I recommend this scale if you're serious about having a decent scale that tells you more than your weight and health.”B. Goodrich
“The Get Fit Track scale seems smaller than others our family has tried: [it’s] cool and minimalistic. [Time] from unboxing to app download to first readout took less than five minutes. The scale recognizes the correct family member each time via Bluetooth and automatically updates profile histories. If you’re already a fan of a “quantified self,” you’ll love FitTrack. Your progress charts across seventeen key stats, including basics like weight and BMI and some harder-to-measure vitals like hydration, muscle and bone mass. FitTrack has +/-3% accuracy, and it syncs with your favorite apps and wearables. It hits the ground running and keeps you dialed in.”Kay B.
FitTrack Dara Pricing (Discounted)
In our Fit Track Dara reviews, what's the cost like?
According to their official website, the FitTrack Dara Smart BMI Digital Scale will set you back at these prices:
The price gets you the actual scale while the corresponding app may be downloaded off the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Note: Your purchase of a FitTrack Dara scale comes with a free 30-day membership to use the MyHealth+ Premium app. Once the 30-day period ends, you will be charged a fee monthly until such time that you choose to cancel your subscription.
Shipping is free within the mainland United States.
You may choose to pay for your FitTrack Dara at full price or pay for it in four monthly installments.
The makers of FitTrack Dara offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with the product, you can file an online request for a refund before sending the item in question back in its original packaging. Note that shipping costs to the manufacturer need to be shouldered by the customer and these are non-refundable.
Where to buy?
To ensure that you’re getting an authentic FitTrack Dara BMI Smart Scale, be sure to buy yours through the official website. Beware of reseller sites, like on Amazon, to avoid refund policy issues and non genuine products.
Conclusion to our FitTrack Dara Reviews
As stated above, the FitTrack Dara BMI Smart Scale is a handy thing to have in your home, especially for those who are health-conscious or need to monitor their body weight, BMI, and other key metrics as in the case of those suffering from chronic illnesses as well as lifestyle disorders such as hypertension and diabetes.
What is it best for?
The FitTrack Dara may work best for the following:
- Athletes who need to monitor their body mass, muscle mass, and hydration;
- The elderly – since the device may be used to check bone and muscle density – two things that deteriorate with age; and
- Those with lifestyle disorders who need to keep track of their weight in order to mitigate their symptoms.
What is it not best for?
Since the FitTrack Dara runs on specific frequencies, it may not be used by those wearing pacemakers and other medical implants.
FitTrack Dara Smart Scale Alternatives
KoreScale Gen 2 is a smart scale that uses bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to measure body metrics such as weight, body fat percentage, muscle mass, bone mass, water weight, and more. It connects to the KoreScale app via Bluetooth and can store data for up to 16 users. The app also provides personalized insights and recommendations based on the user's body composition data. KoreScale Gen 2 is priced at around $79. One key difference between KoreScale Gen 2 and FitTrack Dara is the number of users it can store data for. KoreScale can store data for up to 16 users, while FitTrack Dara can store data for up to 8 users.
FitTrack Dara Reviews Final Word
As with all our other product reviews, our FitTrack Dara reviews are meant to guide readers toward making informed choices prior to purchasing. In which case, we highly recommend that you try this product out by taking advantage of its money-back guarantee!
We also recommend potential customers to shop around and see which device works best with their specific health requirements.
I wear a pacemaker. Can I use the FitTrack Dara?
Unfortunately, no. Due to the use of certain frequencies, using the FitTrack Dara may interfere with the performance of any medical monitoring tools implanted into one’s body.
Is there a similar scale that pregnant women can use?
Yes, the makers of the FitTrack Dara have a model that was specifically designed to be used by women throughout the various stages of their pregnancy.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this FitTrack Dara reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;