⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short Chilisleep Cube Review summary:
Value for Money
A sleep system with a more compact control device controlled by a battery-powered remote and doesn’t need to be connected to an app thru WiFi or Bluetooth.
- Cools your bed to the right temperature;
- Doesn’t need to be hooked to an app to work;
- Compact design for easy placement and storage
- Not for those who get too sensitive to the cold;
- Does not have ways to keep tabs on your sleep health;
- Not very energy efficient
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction to our Chilisleep Cube Review
- 2 Features
- 3 How to use it?
- 4 Benefits and Advantages
- 5 Users' Chilisleep Cube Reviews
- 6 Chilisleep Cube Pricing (Discounted)
- 7 Conclusion to our Chilisleep Cube Review
- 8 FAQ
- 9 Where should I place the control unit of my Cube?
- 10 Do I need an app to run the Cube?
- 11 I sleep with a partner; is there a Cube that two people can use together?
Introduction to our Chilisleep Cube Review
You are reading our Chilisleep Cube review!
Don’t you just hate it when your nice, cool bedroom suddenly gets too warm for comfort at the height of summer? Or your bed was cool and comfortable when you went to bed, but you woke up overheated and sweaty? Even worse: if you’re a woman and get a hot flash as you sleep, it does jolt you awake and leaves you a sweaty, infuriated, and exhausted mess.
In which case, you may want to consider browsing through our Chili sleep review.
We’ve all heard of electric blankets, which are supposed to keep people toasty warm in the dead of winter, but what about in the summer? The problem with electric blankets is that they only heat you up and they won’t cool you down.
For this reason, cooling mattress pads were invented. While some of them rely on a gel filler whose temperature adjusts based on your body weight and temperature, better and more advanced models work on the same principle as a water bed or one of those personal air coolers: you fill it up with water, switch on the control device, and it will adjust the temperature beneath you to help you sleep through the night.
But, as with all our other reviews, not all cooling pads are made equal. So how does the Chilisleep Cube stack up against the competition, as well as its own fellow products under the Sleepme brand?
What is the Chilisleep Cube?
The Chilisleep Cube Sleep System is a simplified version of Sleepme’s more advanced bed cooling systems Dock Pro and OOLER in that it offers a more compact control device controlled by a battery-powered remote and doesn’t need to be connected to an app by way of either WiFi or Bluetooth.
Out of the box, the Chilisleep Cube comes with the following:
- The compact Cube Sleep System control unit which comes with on-device controls and a temperature range between 13 and 46 degrees Centigrade;
- Chilipad Pro Mattress Pad which offers five times more in terms of cooling power compared to previous models offered by the brand or by the competition, as well as a lack of potentially hazardous electrical wiring; and
- Its own battery-powered remote control so you can change the temperature without having to walk up to the control unit.
How to use it?
To start using your Chilisleep Cube Sleep System:
- Set the Cool Mesh mattress pad onto your bed with its connector tubes either at its head or foot, depending on where you intend to position the control unit;
- Cover the Cool Mesh pad and mattress with your standard fitted sheet and place a blanket or duvet on top to trap cool air as you sleep;
- Place your control unit beneath your bed or on a nearby nightstand or side table, allowing a clearance of eighteen inches around it for good air exchange and circulation;
- Connect the tubes to the control unit;
- Switch on the control unit and adjust the temperature to your desired setting.
Use the remote control to make the necessary adjustments to the temperature in your bed.
Benefits and Advantages
Using the Chilisleep Cube Sleep System delivers the following benefits to users:
- The get to sleep in a cooler, more relaxing space as the control unit has twice the cooling power as similar devices;
- Its compact design means you can easily place it under beds eight inches or higher;
- No need to faff about with WiFi or Bluetooth connections;
- No need to download applications to your phone; and
- You can adjust the temperature without needing to leave your bed.
Users' Chilisleep Cube Reviews
What do real customers say about the Chilisleep system?
“I live in an area where keeping the thermostat at very low temps during the summer would break the bank. But I like to sleep under a pile of blankets, so I set my Chilisleep Cube to my desired level of coolness and sleep under a big fluffy comforter like a baby all night. I love it.”Kate V.
“I used my Chilisleep Cube and Chili Sleep Pad for the first time last night and, not only did I not wake up sweaty and uncomfortable, but my toes are January chilly in June! I'm going to have to turn it up a little for tonight! The true test will be when my period comes because that's a whole new level of fire, but so far it's amazing.”Samantha M.
“Just got it yesterday and I already like it. It keeps the surface of my bed slightly cool which is perfect for me. It takes a few minutes after turning on to drop to the right temperature. I sleep with a bare minimum of clothing, no top sheet, the air conditioner on, ceiling fan on low, and the Chillisleep Cube at the lowest temperature. Perfect!”Ray A.
Chilisleep Cube Pricing (Discounted)
Prices for the Chilisleep Cube depend on the size of the bed you have and whether you’re using it for one person or two.
For the solo ME system, the prices range are:
The WE system for two, on the other hand, prices range from:
Note that all costs stated do not include shipping and handling. Remember to apply the Chilisleep discount code to save up.
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery. Note, however, that you will need to shoulder the cost of shipping and handling.
Where to buy?
We recommend you buy the Cube through its official webpage for best discounted pricing and authenticity. Best to avoid reseller sites, like on Amazon, also for possible refund policy issues.
Conclusion to our Chilisleep Cube Review
Now, let's wrap up our Chilisleep UK review;
What is it best for?
Those who are sensitive to heat or find sleeping in overly warm conditions unbearable due to personal preferences or health conditions, especially among women suffering from hormonal issues. It also works for those who want the benefits of a Chilisleep Sleep System without needing to deal with hooking the device up to a mobile app.
What is it not best for?
Not recommended for those who are more sensitive to the cold.
Chilisleep Cube Alternatives
The Cube, for all its benefits, does get noisy. If you find this bothersome, you might consider the Chilisleep ChillBlanket, especially if you sleep alone.
Chilisleep vs Eight Sleep. A good alternative to ChiliSleep is Eight Sleep. However, if you compare Chilisleep vs 8 Sleep, the former is more affordable for comparable features, especially if you apply the Chili Sleep discount code.
Chilisleep vs Bedjet. What sets Bedjet apart from Chilisleep is that it has an aromatherapy diffuser kit, and comes with a remote and an app for free.
Chilisleep Cube Review Final Word
For those who want to stay cool and refreshed as they sleep, this is a product worth looking into.
As with all our gadget reviews, our Chilisleep Cube review is meant to help readers make informed decisions regarding their purchases. But we nevertheless recommend that you do your own research to find products appropriate to your requirements.
Where should I place the control unit of my Cube?
Given its compact size, you can put the Cube anywhere within close proximity of your bed. However, it is recommended that you slip it under the bed, provided it has enough space around it for proper circulation.
Do I need an app to run the Cube?
No, the Cube comes with its own remote control and is not compatible with any mobile applications.
I sleep with a partner; is there a Cube that two people can use together?
Yes; consider the WE option when you buy a Cube Sleep System for a shared bed.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Chilisleep review, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;