⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short MindInSole Acupressure Slippers Review summary:
MindInsole Acupressure Slippers are slide-style footwear that massage your feet – and bring relief to different parts of your body – as you walk.
Value for Money
- Easy to use;
- Works for both men and women;
- Can be worn both in and out of doors
- Not vetted by the FDA or other clinical organizations;
- May not work on those with chronic foot conditions;
- Not as comprehensive as original MindInsoles
Introduction to our MindInsole Acupressure Slippers Reviews
You're reading our MindInSole Acupressure Slippers Reviews!
While modern times have brought about numerous technological advancements in health and wellness, the way we live these days also pose numerous issues to our physical well-being. We would not be going too far when we say that the stresses of day-to-day living tend to be felt in our muscles and joints in the form of myriad aches and pains.
In today’s MindInsole Acupressure Slippers reviews, we’ll see how developers take the age-old art of acupressure and transform it into something that provides relief to your body even as you move.
Did you know that you can get a massage even while on the move? That’s the principle behind many footwear products that were designed to hit certain points whenever the wearer walked or ran. Even standing still offers a number of health benefits as the bumps on the insole stimulate different reflexology points.
But how effective are these products? Also, have any of these been vetted by clinical professionals? More than that: how in the world do these things actually work? That’s what we intend to find out in our MindInsole Acupressure Slippers reviews.
What are MindInsole Acupressure Slippers?
Developed by the same team behind the popular MindInsole reflexology insoles, MindInsole Acupressure Slippers are slide-style footwear that massage your feet – and bring relief to different parts of your body – as you walk.
Unlike the original MindInsoles, however, these don’t need to be cut to size to fit your shoes. Just slip them on, wear them indoors and outdoors, and enjoy the benefits of acupressure on your health.
Think of MindInsole Acupressure Slippers as modified version of the original MindInsoles, only easier and more convenient to wear:
- Comes in standard, unisex medium and large sizes;
- Lightweight construction for optimal comfort;
- Insole made with medical-grade hybrid compound of silicon and durable polymer;
- 26 key pressure point knobs to target reflexology points on the soles that connect to different parts of the body; and
- Four cooling magnets aligned with the body’s chakras to help stimulate and regulate blood flow.
How to use it?
Unlike the original MindInsoles which need to be cut to size, MindInsoles Acupressure Slippers may be worn right away.
A quick caveat, though: for those who are used to flat-insoled slippers, these may be a challenge to wear in the first few days as these may feel awkward – even painful – on the soles of your feet.
Nevertheless, once you get used to wearing them, the health benefits will be more obvious.
Benefits and Advantages
Here are some MindInsole Acupressure Slippers benefits to users:
- Significant pain relief as each pad on the insoles rubs against specific pressure points to help manage pain in different parts of the body;
- Soles are massaged as you walk, and this is particularly soothing to those with chronic foot pain or conditions like plantar fasciitis;
- The “mind” part of MindInsoles comes from the way the magnetic action stimulates blood flow to produce a feeling of relaxation in order to mitigate the impact of stress;
- Can be worn by both men and women as these come in standard sizes;
- Can be worn indoors and outdoors;
- Acupressure stimulation boosts energy levels throughout the day but also helps wearers cool down before settling in for the night; and
- Made with 100% non-toxic and non-irritating materials for the best level of comfort and safety.
Users' MindInSole Acupressure Slippers Reviews
Do Acupressure slippers work? Here are what actual users have said:
“Is this the best Acupressure slippers for women? I think so. I used to take pain meds on a daily basis, but they weren’t helping: they took too long to work, and I didn’t like not knowing what was in them. On the other hand, MindInsoles are so easy to use and I can feel the benefits instantly. I don’t know why I didn’t get these sooner, as I feel more energized and less stressed.”Brooke T.
“I’m pushing 50, but I definitely don’t feel like it! Since using MindInsoles slippers with acupressure points, I’ve been able to get back to my daily routine. Running, lifting, and even beating my kids on the court. I don’t reach for the ibuprofen anymore; I just get up and go.”Mike R.
“I never used to be able to walk the long hill up to my home without taking five to six breaks. It was almost embarrassing; I’m not that old, but my body was feeling like it. Are Acupressure slippers good? After using MindInsoles, I can honestly say I feel younger and more healthier. And that hill? Piece of cake now!”Ryan C.
MindInsoles Acupressure Slippers Pricing
A single pair of MindInsole Acupressure Slippers costs $19.99, a price that has been marked off by 50% from the original cost.
Note that the aforementioned price does not include fees for shipping and handling.
If you want to buy more than one pair of MindInsoles at once, consider the following package deals:
If you aren’t happy with your MindInsole Acupressure Slippers, remember that MindInsoles’ 30-day money-back guarantee only applies to unopened / unused products. In which case, send the product back to the manufacturer in its original packaging. Also, you will need to cover the cost of shipping the item back to the manufacturer.
Where to buy?
MindInsoles can be bought directly from the official retail site.
Conclusion to our MindInsole Acupressure Slippers Reviews
What is it best for?
MindInsole Acupressure Slippers work best for reasonably healthy adults, along with those who have chronic foot or joint pain.
What is it not best for?
Probably not a good choice for those with severe foot injuries or circulatory issues related to diabetes.
MindInsole Acupressure Slippers Alternatives
- Built on similar principles but using organic and natural materials like smooth pebbles, Confecto Acupressure Massage Slippers offer an alternative that is both healthful and carries a gorgeous aesthetic because of the polished pebbles it uses rather than the conventional nubs.
- MindInSole insoles are also a great option that uses traditional Eastern reflexology principles to relieve pain.
MindInsole Acupressure Slippers Final Word
If you want to enjoy the benefit of acupressure even while relaxing at home or trotting on the beach, the MindInsole Acupressure Slippers are a great way to do so. We feel that these are one of the best Acupressure sandals in the market today!
Have MindInsoles been cleared by the US FDA?
At the time we did this review, MindInsoles had yet to be evaluated by the FDA but may be used with the necessary cautions.
Do I need to apply any ointments or creams before using MindInsoles Acupressure Slippers?
No, you can wear them as soon as you get them. Mind you that you’ll need to get used to them for a few days to get more comfortable.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this MindInSole Acupressure Slippers reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;