⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short HVN Sleep Pod Review summary:
The HVN Sleep Pod is a small device worn beneath one’s chin to help improve one’s nocturnal breathing patterns to ensure truly restful sleep.
Value for Money
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic make;
- Non-habit forming and restful;
- Clinically tested
- Not recognized by the US FDA;
- May be too weak for those with severe snoring issues
Introduction to our HVN Sleep Pod Review
You're reading our HVN Sleep Pod review!
Snoring in and of itself is a stressful issue that many physicians and wellness experts have tried to alleviate for ages. While many of these solutions have helped, they have varying degrees of success.
In today’s HVN Sleep Pod review, we’ll see how this particular gadget works to help snorers and the people around them.
Snorers have long been the butt of the joke in numerous comedy routines over the decades, but as funny as they may be, many snorers actually suffer from a potentially dangerous health condition known as obstructive sleep apnea (OSA.)
In those who suffer from OSA, their snoring may be much louder than that of others and this interspersed with periods wherein the sleeper appears to stop breathing. When this occurs, the snorer wakes up with a loud grunt or gasp. This vicious cycle of loud snoring and breath stoppage may go on through the night and prevent snorers from getting a good night’s sleep.
As if that weren’t bad enough, those with OSA are also more prone to developing hypertension, excessive daytime drowsiness which could impair their performance at work or school, and even chronic throat issues.
In severe cases, physicians may prescribe the use of CPAP machines to alleviate the symptoms of OSA. However, as useful as these machines are, they can be too bulky to carry around and are expensive to both purchase and maintain.
While there are a number of over the counter solutions that claim to help, their abilities are dubious at best and many of these have yet to be cleared by the relevant healthcare authorities. In this HVNSleep Pod review, we ask – could a device like the HVN Sleep Pod be of any use?
What is a HVN Sleep Pod?
Touted as the most advanced smart snoring device, the HVN Sleep Pod is a small device worn beneath one’s chin to help improve one’s nocturnal breathing patterns to ensure truly restful sleep.
The HVNSleep Pod is equipped with sensors which detect and collect snoring data, as well as highly advanced bone conduction and sound recognition technologies to recognize and analyze one's snoring patterns.
Whenever the HVN Sleep Pod detects snoring, it generates micro-electrical impulses within a 10 to 60Hz range to stimulate the sleeper' throat muscles. In doing so, it makes adjustments in muscle tension to improve breathing without subjecting the user to a painful shock. It also stimulates the muscles and nerves beneath the tongue in order to improve airflow in and out of the respiratory tract.
The HVN Sleep Pod comes with the following features:
- Sleeplus mobile application which monitors one’s snoring patterns as they sleep in order to determine the best possible way to alleviate the condition;
- Soothing sound technology meant to reduce stress and induce a more restful state of slumber;
- Ergonomically designed pod designed to fit comfortably beneath the chin and handily secured by a hypoallergenic electrode patch;
- Easy to use magnetic charging base;
- Up to fifteen hours of battery life on a single two-hour charge; and
- Extensively researched and tested technologies to help adjust one’s sleep and snoring patterns.
How to use it?
- Initially, charge the device using the magnetic charging base. This will take around two hours and give your fifteen hours’ worth of usage;
- Download and install the Sleeplus application into your mobile phone;
- Ensure that you have the device’s Bluetooth feature turned on and link it to the HVN Sleep Pod;
- Link your HVN Sleep Pod with the Sleeplus app;
- Clean the skin beneath your chin and dry it well to ensure that the electrode patch will stick to your skin properly;
- Attach the electrode patch to the underside of your chin, ensuring that the groove is close to your throat to ensure accurate monitoring;
- Press on the patch for 30 seconds to ensure full contact on the skin;
- Switch on the HVN Sleep Pod and attach it to the electrode patch.
Benefits and Advantages
This clinically tested device offers the following benefits for users:
- Improved sleeping habits as the HVN Sleep Pod improves one’s nocturnal breathing patterns;
- Enables people to see what’s wrong with their sleeping habits, helping them point things out to their healthcare practitioners to get working solutions;
Users' HVN Sleep Pod Customer Reviews
“It's worth every cent! My husband has snored for years and it’s really had a negative impact on his health. He was always tired and sluggish. He just started using the HVNSleep and in just a few days it’s already had a massive effect on him. It’s completely stopped his snoring and he’s feeling energized and awake. I highly recommend it to anyone struggling with snoring.”Anne A.
“The HVNSleep Pod was a lifesaver! I read about HVN sleep pod scam but that was not true. I've tried every so-called anti-snoring device I could get my hands on and not one of them worked. So, when I saw HVNSleep, I was pretty skeptical, but since my snoring had become a serious problem, I had to give it a shot. I was impressed by the simplicity of it. Don’t waste your time with anything else, get yourself a HVN Sleep Pod UK; you and your partner will wish you did it sooner!”Richard M.
“The HVN Sleep Pod for Sleep Apnea changed my life – and my girlfriend's. My girlfriend has been a heavy snorer for years and it’s really taken its toll on my sleeping pattern. I can’t believe I found something that works. It's super easy to set up and it’s beautifully designed. It’s an extremely effective solution.”Taylor P.
HVN Sleep Pod Price
An individual HVN Sleep Pod will set you back by $119.99, excluding shipping and handling.
For those buying more than one item in a single purchase, package pricing is as follows:
Again, shipping and handling fees are not included in these prices.
HVN Sleep Pod’’s manufacturer only offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for unopened and unused products. Note that customers need to shoulder the cost of shipping the item back to the manufacturer.
Where to buy?
HVN Sleep Pods are sold exclusively through their official website.
Conclusion to our HVN Sleep Pod Review
Now, to wrap up our HVN Sleep Pod review;
What is it best for?
Chronic snorers, as well as those with mild to moderate OSA.
What is it not best for?
This device is not mandated for those with severe OSA, along with those suffering from chronic or congenital respiratory issues.
HVNSleep Pod Alternatives
If what causes your snoring and apnea is the position in which you sleep, you may also want to ask your healthcare practitioner to prescribe the Zzoma Positional Therapy device to help remedy your snoring. The Silent Snore device is also a great alternative.
You can also try sleep systems such Sleep Connection, Chili Cube Sleep, Chili Cube OOLER, and Chili Cube Dock Pro.
HVN Sleep Review Final Word
If you – and anyone you sleep with and even family members or housemates in surrounding rooms – are at a loss as to what to do about snoring, then maybe it’s high time that you consider getting a HVN Sleep Pod. If you’re in the market for a sleep solution, this is a great option for you.
Do you need a prescription to get an HVN Sleep Pod?
You can buy the HVN Sleep Pod without a prescription.
Has the HVN Sleep Pod been clinically tested?
Yes, the device underwent extensive testing at the medical college of the Southern University for Science and Technology in China. However, it has yet to get formal accreditation from the US Food and Drug Administration.
If you've read all the way through this HVNSleep Pod review, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;
Leave a Reply