⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short Heatwell review summary:
Product Name: Heatwell Space Heater
Product Description: The HeatWell Space Heater is a small wireless infrared heater measuring just 5.6" x 5.6" x 3.5" and plugs directly into a wall socket. All you do is plug it in, switch it on, set the timer, and you are good to go.
Value for Money
- Adjustable thermostat and timer;
- Cost and power efficient construction and operation;
- Portable and compactly built
- For indoor use only;
- Can only be used within an effective range of 250 square feet;
- Thermostat tends to change on its own
Introduction to our Heatwell Reviews
Welcome to our Heatwell reviews!
As we do today’s review, the world is deep in the throes of winter and, given the exorbitant price of fuel and power these days, a lot of people find themselves challenged with regard to keeping their homes and workspaces warm.
Those living or working in smaller spaces – say, a bedsit, studio, loft, or even a dinky little home office – need solutions that are cost-effective, yet keep the cold at bay at the same time.
For this reason, we invite our readers to stick with us for today’s Heatwell reviews to know how this particular device can help them out.
Space heaters are devices built to heat a small- to medium-dimension area, essentially a heating device for a single room. These are considered an alternative to central heating systems in places where the furnaces tend to be old-fashioned or inefficient in the coldest weather.
There are several types of space heaters available: fan heaters for very small spaces like office cubicles, oil-burning heaters, ceramic heaters, and infrared heaters which first came to the fore early in the current decade.
While there are many infrared heaters currently available, the HeatWell Thermostat is a prime example of the type and we’ll be focusing our attention on it today.
What is a HeatWell Water Heater?
The HeatWell Space Heater is a small wireless infrared heater measuring just 5.6″ x 5.6″ x 3.5″ and plugs directly into a wall socket. All you do is plug it in, switch it on, set the timer, and you are good to go.
But don't let its size fool you: it's a powerful heater that easily goes from 60° to 90°F in next to no time at all.
In this Heatwell reviews, let's talk features. The Heatwell Thermostat's key features are the following:
- Fast Heatwell heating 800W mechanism gets your space warm in ten minutes or less;
- Precise temperature setting via LED thermostat allows users to adjust the heater to their ideal level of warmth;
- Built-in timer that lets you stay warm from one to twelve hours and automatically shuts down, making it more energy-efficient;
- Silent motor, making it ideal for bedrooms, nurseries, and home offices;
- Effective range of up to 250 square feet;
- Wire-free construction so you don't need to trip over wires or need to coil them for safe storage; and
- Unique construction allows the heater to swivel 270° so you can use the wall outlet for a second device.
How to use it?
Next up on our Heatwell reviews, how do you use it?
Setting up your Heatwell Thermostat for use is quite simple as it only takes a few steps:
- Plug the Heatwell Space Heater Into a 120v power outlet;
- Use “Plug Rotation” for most convenient placement on the wall in relation to the outlet.
- Press the POWER button to switch on the heater;
- Use the “+” button to raise the temperature or the “-” button to lower it (temperature range is between 60° and 90°) and changes will be reflected in the digital display;
- When you're done heating your space, switch the heater off and unplug from the outlet;
- Store the heater in a cool, dry place until your next use.
Benefits and Advantages
The key benefits and advantages of using the Hulk Heater include the following:
- It saves on space as it is compactly built;
- Users can decrease their power bills by a significant amount because it can be switched on only whenever necessary;
- It helps the planet also doesn’t consume much power as it efficiently works at 800W;
- Likewise, this particular heater serves to warm up one room at a time – you won’t need to crank up the furnace or boiler in the basement to heat up the entire home – and one can easily adjust the temperature to their preference; and
- Its compact size also makes it portable – a perfect choice for those who travel, as well as for students living in dormitories on campus.
“The heat output is excellent and I don't even need to take it up to the maximum temperature to heat the room. My only issue is that the unit is loud and it has a loud humming noise; it is not as quiet as advertised. However, I keep it because it puts out better heat even at lower temperatures.”Benita W.
“The digital thermostat was a bit jumpy when I was adjusting it. I'm also concerned that it could be easy for a young person to change the temperature and you wouldn”t even know about it. Still, I like the way it heated up my 10 x 7 basement bathroom in a couple of hours. I can't really complain on the price or the operation.”Bob S.
“It heated up my personal space and air was warm. Unfortunately, it did not warm the room as much as I thought it would. If you are near it, though, it works just fine.”Kathleen N.
HeatWell Space Heater Pricing (Discounted)
A single unit of the HeatWell Space Heater will set you back by $59.99 – this current price is a limited offer, discounted by 35% from its original standard retail price.
Note that the aforementioned price does not include shipping and handling fees.
Discounts are given to those who order more than one device in a single purchase.
There’s actually a caveat with regard to the HeatWell Space Heater: you may only return unused and unopened items in their original packaging within 60 days of delivery.
Simply return the item in its original packaging and the company will send you a replacement or deposit a refund. Note that the price of shipping needs to be handled by the customer.
Where to buy?
To ensure that you’re getting an authentic item, make it a point to buy your HeatWell Space Heater from its official website.
Conclusion to our Heatwell Reviews
Now, it's time to wrap up our Heatwell reviews;
What is it best for?
Small, one-person rooms, flats, and studio apartments.
What is it not best for?
Larger homes or workspaces.
HeatWell Thermostat Alternatives
The closest to the HeatWell Space Heater in terms of quality is another product from the same company: the Handy Heater. Slightly more expensive, it actually works for slightly larger spaces and is pretty much a standalone heating device.
HeatWell Reviews Final Word
With the price of heating homes using electricity and natural gas continuing to rise in light of the ongoing fuel and energy crisis, the HeatWell Space Heater is an excellent and cost-friendly solution for those who want to warm up smaller homes or workspaces.
How large a room can this heater be used in?
The HeatWell Space Heater has a maximum effective range of around 250 square feet.
What’s the average temperature range for this particular space heater?
Between 60° to 90°F – and it heats up in as fast as ten minutes.
If you've read all the way through this Heatwell reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;