⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your ScreenKlean Reviews snapshot:
Product Name: ScreenKlean by CarbonKlean
Product Description: A squeegee-type screen cleaner powered by the technology used in NASA space programs.
Value for Money
- Can be used right out of the box;
- “Rechargeable” as it absorbs additional Invisible Carbon cleaner when you put it back in its case;
- Handy and compact
- Usage is limited to 150 times;
- Replacement pads are only available in sets of two;
- Doesn’t take care of all contaminants on the surface of your phone
Introduction to our ScreenKlean Reviews
Welcome to our ScreenKlean reviews!
Mobile phones and devices have been a godsend to people on the go. Even whilst on the move, you can actually get a lot done: do some work, check emails, keep in touch with family and friends on social media, and even enjoy your favourite movies and music.
These devices are great to have on hand all the time, but we are concerned that, with frequent use, the screens and cameras get smudged by grubby fingertips over time. Even worse, they are hotbeds of bacteria.
In these health-conscious times, that can be a serious concern. Did you know that mobile phones house infection carriers, even fecal matter? Eww, right?
In this case, we’ll be talking about an innovative product from the makers of eyeglass cleaner Peeps called Screen Klean by CarbonKlean. We’ll talk about how effective it is in cleaning your mobile device screens, whether or not it works when it comes to cutting down potential bacterial and viral infections, and – of course – whether or not it’s worth the cost.
What is the Screen Klean and What Does It Do?
Nanotechnology is what drives this unusual yet easy to use a cleaning solution. ScreenKlean UK looks like a micronized squeegee window cleaner: it cleans screens via an innovation born of the NASA space programs. The material used for it is being used by the agency to clean windows for spacecraft and the International Space Station.
Its creators tout it as the best way to clean off fingerprints and smudges from the screens of mobile phones, tablets, and ebooks, as well as larger touchscreens like those of Chromebooks and hybrid laptops.
Small as it is, it effectively wipes away smudges and oils from touchscreens and their tempered glass covers with “Smart-Molecular” Carbon Cleaning Technology. It uses a cleaning compound called Invisible Carbon which is based on molecular technology.
CarbonKlean ScreenKlean essentially uses NASA cleaning tech to dispense with the need to carry around spray-on cleaners and bulky cloth wipes.
The Screen Klean by CarbonKlean includes the following:
- One Screen Klean squeegee-style cleaning wiper
- Measures 3.5 × 8 × 0.5 inches (8.89 x 20.32 x 1.27cm);
- Weighs 12 ounces (340.19g);
- Surface finished in Black, Blue, Electroplated Gold, Electroplated Rose Gold, Electroplated Space Gray, Lime, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver + Black, and White;
- Retractable cleaner and case;
- Patented carbon cleaning pad; and
- An invisible Carbon cleaning compound carried in the case.
How to Use It?
It’s easy to use the Screen Klean – and all you need to do is pop off the cap:
- Remove the Screen Klean from its case;
- Apply the Screen Klean’s pad to the screen of your device to clean off all the smudges – and the Invisible Carbon solution keeps the screen clean and clear;
- Return the Screen Klean to its case to “recharge.”
Take note that the Screen Klean can be used up to 150 times. Afterwards, the pads can be replaced with fresh ones which are also available through the CarbonKlean website.
Benefits and Advantages
How much better does Screen Klean make the screen-cleaning process? Consider its benefits:
- Makes innovative technology accessible to the masses as CarbonKlean brings NASA-developed cleaning solutions for common use;
- Highly effective when it comes to cleaning screens as the dry-clean technology ensures a smooth and thorough clean – and you get a clearer view of your device;
- Safe for any device and doesn't damage any protective coatings you may have placed on the screen – and it's also non-toxic and not hazardous to the user's health;
- It easily does away with germs and other contaminants on the surface of your device; and
- Sleek and compact design to ensure that you can easily carry it in your pocket or purse and bring it anywhere.
Users' ScreenKlean Reviews
“This product is awesome! I’ve used it to clean my phone, computers, iPads – even my glasses. It’s super easy to use; it’s nice and compact so I can keep it in my small purse. I love it and am thinking of [it for] stocking stuffers for Christmas.”Michele Drumright
“Bought this on impulse and glad I did. [It's] small enough to carry in my purse or pocket and it does a great job. Just a couple of wipes and your screen is clean. [It's so] much better than a microfiber cloth, and I liked it so much that I ordered another one. Highly recommended.”MDM-F Texas
“It's handy enough to keep in the car, but also small enough to fit in my pocket. I have a big touchscreen in my car and the fingerprints [smudging it] drive me crazy! I keep one of these in the car now and it keeps the fingerprints away.”Brian Frice
ScreenKlean Pricing (Discounted)
A standard Screen Klean will set you back at these prices, discounted for packs of 2 or more:
Interestingly, while most companies offer a return/refund policy within 30 days, Carbon Klean only allows fourteen-day refund period.
Keep in mind that only unopened products in their original packaging (inserts included) will be accepted and those returning items need to send a copy of their sales invoice with the item to the company headquarters in Powell, OH. Nevertheless, whether or not a customer will get a refund is still dependent on Carbon Klean's discretion. Also, it will take an additional fourteen days of processing before the refund can be credited to the customer's account.
Where Should You Buy the Screen Klean by Carbon Klean?
We recommend that you buy your Screen Klean from the official Carbon Klean website and take advantage of ScreenKlean discount codes. Also, they also sell replacement pads – a good thing because each set is only good for 150 cleans.
Conclusion to our ScreenKlean Reviews
What is it best used for?
- Cleaning mobile devices and laptop screens;
- Dashboard displays;
- Can also be used for eyeglasses and small mirrors
What is not best used for?
Probably not a good choice for larger screens or mirrors
Screen Klean Alternatives
If you need something more compact to use, ScreenKlean UK has a smaller product called the SmartKlear which works in pretty much the same way.
ScreenKlean Reviews Final Word
The Screen Klean by CarbonKlean is a handy thing to have around. The fact that it costs less than twenty dollars apiece means that it’s affordable and its minuscule size means you can carry it around anywhere.
All in all, we give a thumbs up to this product and recommend you to try it out. If you're disappointed with ScreenKlean UK, remember that they have a money-back guarantee.
Can you use the ScreenKlean UK indefinitely?
No, the carbon-tech pad on the Screen Klean is good for only 150 uses. Afterwards, you’ll need to get new pads from CarbonKlean.
Does using the Screen Klean get messy?
No, the device uses a form of dry-clean technology that doesn’t use gloppy or messy cleaning solutions that have a tendency to drip all over the place. Screen Klean lets you clean in the neatest way.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this ScreenKlean reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing gadget! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;