⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your OlumiRing Reviews snapshot:
Value for Money
The Olumiring is an LED ring light you can attach to your phone or laptop camera to properly illuminate your face whenever you take a selfie or need to attend a teleconference.
- Highly portable;
- Energy-efficient as you can use it for two hours on a single charge;
- Versatile – you can use it for personal photography and other activities
- Expensive for a product of its type;
- Light can only be adjusted three ways;
- If the battery hits its end of life, you’ll have to buy a new device not just a new battery
Introduction to our OlumiRing Reviews
Welcome to our Olumiring reviews!
What does it take to get the perfect selfie? While most of these digital self-portraits are taken at the spur of the moment, a lot of people – especially those who use these photos as their profile pictures on social media – go to great lengths to take the perfect photo.
Devices like the Olumi Ring personal ring light make taking professional-looking selfies so much easier. In today’s Olumiring reviews, we talk about how this handy LED lighting tool works and how it helps improve a wide range of activities from photography, to doing one’s makeup, to participating in online meetings.
Our Olumiring review also seeks to know if purchasing an Olumiring is worth the cost.
What is an Olumiring and What Does It Do?
The simple answer: the Olumi Ring is an LED ring light you can attach to your phone or laptop camera to properly illuminate your face whenever you take a selfie or need to attend a teleconference.
The more detailed answer is that it’s a multipurpose LED device that can be used to illuminate numerous activities. While the Olumiring might was originally created to serve as a personal light source for personal photography, the way the workplace has shifted to the virtual arena has expanded its usage. Indeed, the Olumi Ring light can be used for the following purposes:
- To provide visually clearer images during online lectures and classes;
- Illumination aid for makeup artists so they can see how a client looks under different types of light, enabling them to make the necessary adjustments for their skin tone and color palette; as well as
- A viable alternative to bulky professional lighting systems for content creation, product shoots, and media shoots.
Each Olumiring is made up of the following components:
- 40 LED microbulbs arranged within its circumference;
- Built-in diffuser for dimming the light as either a visual effect or to decrease strain on the eyes;
- Built-in clip mechanism for attaching the ring light to one’s phone, laptop screen, or a stable area for lighting;
- Three power modes: full, cool white LED, and warm white LED;
- Silicon-rubber lining to keep the ring light from scratching surfaces it’s attached to;
- USB charging cable and port; and
- Rechargeable battery that can run for two hours at full power on a single charge
How to Use It?
You can actually use the ring light right out of the box. The device comes ready-charged, so all you have to do is switch it on, clip it securely to your phone, then adjust the dimmer to full power, cool light, or warm light depending on your lighting requirements.
When your ring light's battery runs low, plug it into an outlet or USB port using the charging cable. The device will indicate when it’s fully charged, but you can still use it while it’s plugged in.
Benefits and Advantages
This personal ring light accords the following advantages:
- The item is small and lightweight, making it a highly portable lighting solution one can easily carry in a purse, tote bag, knapsack, or briefcase;
- It lasts up to two hours on a single charge, essentially giving you as much light as you need for the maximum duration of an online meeting or a photo/video shoot;
- One can easily adjust the brightness, warmth, and coolness of the lighting by flicking a switch – a good change from having to rearrange lights and setting up complicated dimming solutions;
- Supports numerous devices from digital and analog cameras, to smartphones and tablets, and even laptops;
- Convenient cable and port for easy charging; and
- Highly durable as these are built to last using light yet high-quality materials.
Users' Olumiring Reviews
“You will simply not find a better ring light for the price. [The Olumi Ring's] versatility is unmatched. I use mine for work while my son has two that he uses whenever he streams his video games online.”Mike Townes
“I’ve been looking for the right light to [use whenever I vlog during my travels.] Once I received my first Olumi Ring in the mail, it completely changed the quality of my content for the better. I ordered another three so I never find myself in a situation where it’s time to record and I don’t have good lighting.”Efrosini Zambas
“When my school district notified staff that we would be teaching from home, I knew that I would have to get creative [in order] to keep my students engaged. I went about two weeks teaching fourth graders online before finding the Olumi Ring. Without a doubt, I can say that my students are noticeably more engaged with the conversation now that they can see me so much more clearly. Several of my co-workers also ordered it and had the same or similar feedback.”Richie Galati
OlumiRing Price (Discounted)
The ring light retails at the following prices, excluding shipping and handling.
Further discounts are available for multiple item purchases:
All products come with a free replacement warranty for 30 days from delivery date. If the product delivered does not match the description on the Oluminate website or is in a defective state, the buyer needs to contact the company within 48 hours of receiving the product, along with photos and videos.
Note that the policy doesn't cover misuse, accidental damage, or even water damage to the product.
Where Can You Get It?
While you can get similar products elsewhere, the best place to purchase an Olumiring is through the official Oluminate website. Reseller sites, like Amazon, should be avoided for refund policy issues and even fake products.
Conclusion to our OlumiRing Reviews
What is it best used for?
- Casual photography;
- Online meetings and/or lectures;
- Content creation
What is not best used for?
Probably not a good choice for larger productions and more elaborate photoshoots
OlumiRing UK Alternatives
Similar ring lights are also available online, but these tend to differ in terms of quality and durability
Olumi Ring Reviews Final Word
The Olumiring light is a great alternative to more conventional professional lighting rigs used for photography and media production – and happens to be both affordable and portable enough for casual users to get. While we don’t think it will replace the big rigs any time soon, these certainly make things easier for those working from home as well as content creators.
We recommend that you try this ring light by taking advantage of their 30-day money-back guarantee.
Aside from selfies, what else can I use the Olumi Ring personal light for?
You can use it as an alternative to conventional lighting for makeup artists, to soften or brighten your surroundings for an online meeting, or even serve in lieu of professional lighting equipment in terms of content creation.
How much does it cost?
It will set you back by around $25.00 per unit, but you can get discounts for multiple item purchases.
Is there OlumiRing UK availability?
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Olumiring reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing gadget! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;