⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your Neck Relax Reviews snapshot:
Value for Money
The Neck Relax Massager is a wearable massage collar that can bring relief to one’s neck, shoulders, and upper back.
- Non-habit forming and has no side effects;
- Lightweight and easily portable;
- Uses three distinct technologies to deliver pain relief
- Not environment friendly as it’s non-rechargeable and relies on conventional batteries;
- Cannot be used by those with hypertension and similar cardiovascular issues;
- Not very effective for those with severe pain
Introduction to our Neck Relax Reviews
Welcome to our Neck Relax reviews!
The stresses of everyday living can take a serious toll on our bodies. If you work an office job or work from a personal workstation at home, chances are you’re feeling strain – and pain – in your neck, shoulders, and upper back. Over time, this could lead to conditions like a chronic stiff neck, a frozen shoulder, or severely hunched shoulders that you can’t seem to get the kinks out of no matter how much you stretch.
In which case, is there a solution by which you can prevent neck and shoulder aches or, at the very least, relieve the stress and the pain that comes with being hunched over your desk all day? That’s what we seek to find out in today’s Neck Relax reviews.
A Device To Combat Everyday Stress
Extreme tension, fatigue, and long hours in an uncomfortable position tend to cause a great amount of both discomfort and pain on the part of today’s workers. But given current social distancing measures to prevent the spread of illness in communities, most people are unable to get massages or take advantage of therapeutic services.
That said, the Neck Relax and other personal massage devices have enjoyed an upswing in popularity over the past couple of years. But while personal massagers are common, not all of them are portable. Plus, certainly not all of them can be worn as one works in order to prevent the negative effects of poor posture and prolonged tension.
So, what exactly sets the Neck Relax Massager apart from similar therapeutic technologies?
What is the Neck Relax Massager?
Quite simply, the Neck Relax Massager is a wearable massage collar that can bring relief to one’s neck, shoulders, and upper back.
It works through a combination of infrared heating technology and electronic pulse massage (EPM.) The former transmits a soothing heat that penetrates well beneath the skin and deep into the muscles lying underneath; the latter gently kneads sore muscles to bring lasting relief and prevent further muscular strain.
The wearable Neck Relax Massager is powered by three AAA batteries (not included on purchase) and has the following features:
- Lightweight portable massage device that may be comfortably worn at the base of one’s neck, resting on the shoulders;
- Three-technology approach to massage – infrared heat to soothe muscular discomfort, ultrasound waves to gently relax the muscles, and EPM to alleviate strain and tension;
- Six massage modes to suit specific needs and conditions;
- 16 levels of intensity from gentle vibration for mild fatigue to stronger pulsation to alleviate chronic shoulder and neck pain; and
- Two attached massage pads to relieve pain and discomfort in the upper back or shoulder blade areas.
How to Use It?
Using the Neck Relax massager is as easy as wrapping it around your neck:
- Wrap the massage device around your neck, making adjustments for personal comfort;
- Use the controls to select the massage type you require;
- Select the level of intensity of your massage;
- Switch on the device, then sit back and relax.
As the Neck Relax device pulsates, it radiates infrared heat that seeps deep beneath the skin, to soothe aching muscles by improving blood circulation into affected areas. EPM then kicks in and kneads out muscular tension. Finally, ultrasound waves push through to ensure that muscles stay relaxed.
Benefits and Advantages
For this NeckRelax reviews, the benefits of using a Neck Relax Massager are as follows:
- Since it doesn’t use pharmaceutical preparations to deliver relief, it is not habit-forming nor does it have any lasting side effects on the body;
- It’s lightweight and portable, so you can carry it with you when you travel;
- No bulky cables here as all you need are three AAA batteries to power up your NeckRelax Massager;
- Ensures that the user feels much better within a ten-minute cycle – and that’s considerably faster than most conventional massage therapies that can take between thirty minutes to an hour to take effect; and
- It can be worn even while you’re working to help ensure correct posture, less strain, and definitely less pain.
Users' Neck Relax Reviews
Is Neck Relax legit? Here are some Neck Relax reviews and complaints from users;
“Relief at last! I’ve had neck and back problems for as long as I can remember, and it makes everything harder. I’ve tried other massagers in the past, but the effects never last, it only feels good while you’re using it. Neck Relax Pro is the only thing I’ve found that relieves my joint pain quickly.”David B.
“Highly recommend this! I love how it just rests on your neck and keeps your hands free. I use it a lot while I’m at work and I don’t even have to take a break from what I’m doing. I feel like my whole posture has improved since I got it!”Jennifer L.
“It’s great for relieving stress! Every time I use it my whole body relaxes like I’ve just had a massage. The patches are a really nice feature too, I use them to get at the knots in my lower back and it works like a charm.”Heather P.
Neck Relax Price (Discounted)
Neck Relax prices are relatively affordable. What's better is that discounts are offered for those buying two or more units in a single purchase:
Online purchases may be paid for using a standard credit card or PayPal.
What about other terms and NeckRelax costs?
Well, NeckRelax offers customers a 30-day return and exchange policy wherein eligible customers may get either a refund, online store credits, or a replacement for a defective item. Note that shipping costs for returned items need to be shouldered by the customer.
Where to buy?
To ensure that you’re getting an authentic personal massager, we recommend that you purchase your NeckRelax only via its official website. Reseller sites, like with Amazon, should be avoided for refund policy issues and non genuine products.
Conclusion to our Neck Relax Reviews
Now, to wrap up our Neck Relax Massager reviews;
For those who are feeling the strain of working for hours at their desks, the Neck Relax Massager offers a great way to get some relief without resorting to NSAIDs or heading out for a massage in the middle of the day.
What is it best for?
Those experiencing neck, shoulder, and upper back strain from sitting in one position for so long; those suffering from mild cases of frozen shoulder; and those with chronic stiff necks and shoulders.
What is it not best for?
The Neck Relax Massager is not recommended for those suffering from hypertension as the infrared heat may induce elevated blood pressure.
Neck Relax Massager Alternatives
Nothing beats an actual massage from a reputable therapist, but some hand-held massagers may also be useful.
Neck Relax Reviews Final Word
As with anything, bear in mind that our Neck Relax Massager reviews is meant to guide potential customers towards making informed decisions prior to making an actual purchase. In which case, we recommend that they try the Neck Relax device for themselves or seek out potential alternatives that will be effective in alleviating pain and stress.
Aside from pain relief and stress relief, what other benefits can I expect from the NeckRelax?
Thanks to the inclusion of infrared technology, the NeckRelax also promises improved blood circulation to the back, upper extremities, neck, and shoulders, as well as improved flexibility.
Can everyone use the NeckRelax?
In terms of size and weight, the NeckRelax massager can be used by people of all ages and can easily be adjusted to fit the individual. However, use of the device is not recommended for those with hypertension.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Neck Relax reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;