⏳ Do you want to skip the read and get right to my pick? The best heated vests for most people is Hilipert heated vest.
Introduction to the Best Heated Vests
You're reading our guide on the best heated vests!
Yes, I know that we are in the middle of one of the hottest summers in recent memory, but you can’t plan too early for colder weather and that means planning your winter wardrobe as early as now.
In which case, we invite you to read through today’s review of the best heated vests in our estimation to see what items could keep you warm and toasty when cold weather hits.
What is a Heated Vest?
You've heard of heated jackets? Well, heated vests work on the same principle. These are, essentially, sleeveless pull-over or zip-up garments that come with heating elements built into them. These can either be battery-powered or rechargeable with a USB cable, and the primary mechanism is typically a set of heating coils placed well within the lining of the garment.
These were originally devised for kitting out armed forces on missions during the winter, as well as those assigned to bases in much colder locations. Today, they are used as common winter wear – as ubiquitous as more typical sweaters and vests in extremely cold areas like Scandinavia or Sapporo in Japan – and are typically worn by those who hunt, fish, hike, or just love the great outdoors.
Our List of the Best Heated Vests
- Hilipert Heated Vest – best heated vest overall (editor's choice!)
1. Hilipert Heated Vest (editor's choice!)
Best Heated Vests Overall
Each Hilipert Heated Vest sports the following features:
- Light and streamlined construction that ensures mobility regardless of the weather;
- State-of-the-art heating coils strategically placed in different areas of the garment;
- Three-level personal heating system at the touch of a button; and
- Washing machine-safe fabric; and
- Removable battery
- Pack that needs to be taken out before laundering.
Click here to check current discounted pricing.
If you are not satisfied with Hilipert best heated work vest, you can return it within 30 days after purchase to get your money back.
Where to Buy It?
We recommend buying Hilipert heated vest only from their official website. This way, you can avail Hilipert heated vest discount code and get the product for less than the usual price.
Do Heated Vests Really Work?
The heating elements built into each vest use electricity at a low voltage to warm up. These elements – coils in many cases – are designed to evenly disperse heat throughout the garment to ensure that the wearer stays warm.
As to how effective these are, it is safe to say that their efficacy depends on the weather outside and the setting you use whenever you wear one. While conventional heated vests may not be so effective in polar-level weather, they can keep you nice and toasty for hours during conventional winter and even early spring / late fall weather.
On average, a heated vest put on its middle setting will keep a wearer warm for around five to six hours; on the lowest setting, it works for around eight to ten hours. Keeping it on high, however, will only keep you warm for about three hours; after that, you will need to either recharge the heating element or replace its batteries.
The Benefits of Wearing a Heated Vest
There are numerous reasons why you should wear a heated vest in cold weather, and many of these refer to the protective nature of the garment. But did you know that wearing a heated vest also has benefits for your health?
Such benefits include:
- Improved blood circulation as the heat generated by your vest helps dilate your blood vessels, thus facilitating the easier flow of blood throughout your body. In doing so, oxygen and vital nutrients are also deployed more efficiently into your cells. This delivers a greater sense of wellbeing in individual wearers;
- Chronic pain is relieved and made more manageable. Especially for those with conditions like fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis – both of which are agonizing in the winter or during cold and rainy days – having a heated vest ensures that both muscles and joints remain relaxed and inflammation is easily warded off; and
- It can even boost your immune system as it helps regulate one's body temperature in colder climes.
But, as we are so fond of saying, not all heated vests are made equal. But which heated vest is best? We recommend the Hilipert Heated Vest as our choice for the best heated vest. Why? Read on to see why we consider it the best.
Why Should You Get a Hilipert Heated Vest?
Having a Hilipert Heated Vest is a great way to keep yourself warm in all but the most devastatingly frigid weather. This handy garment was specifically created to be distinctively lightweight and actually wired for warmth thanks to a patented warming coil system built into the vest’s back, front, collar, and armholes.
To use it, just charge the vest till the indicator shows that it’s fully juiced up, switch it on, set it to any one of the three levels of comfort, and you are good to go. It’s also easy to keep clean, but if you need to have the vest laundered, all you need to do is take out the battery pack and toss the garment into the washing machine.
You may also ask what’s in it for you if you choose to go with a Hilipert Heated Vest as opposed to just layering your winter wear. Let us point each of the benefits out to you:
- Up to seven hours of warming time (on light or medium setting) on a single charge;
- Light construction means it doesn't weigh down your movements like other winter garments;
- Safety measures to prevent physical burns and overheating are built into the rechargeable heated vest;
- Ergonomic placement of heating elements ensure that the neck, back, belly, and shoulders stay warm;
- Unisex styling allows it to be worn by everyone;
- Cottony memory fabric and lycra blend makes it extra comfortable;
- TSA-compliant, so you can wear it when traveling;
- Foldable for easy packing and transport; and
- Safe to clean in a washing machine.
Every purchase of a Hilipert Heated Vest comes with its own charging cable and battery pack. And it’s quite reasonably priced. In addition, it's perfect for you and every member of the family as available sizes range from XXS to 4XL.
Will Hilipert head vest overheat?
There is no danger of you getting burnt by the Hilipert Heated Vest as it has a built-in safety feature that prevents overheating.
Can I bring it with me while traveling?
These vests were made to be compliant with TSA regulations, so you can wear it on planes, trains, and even ships.
If you've read all the way through this best heated vests guide, we are grateful. Feel free to read our other reviews and comparisons as well as in-depth articles of products featured here;