⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short Hilipert Heated Vest Review summary:
Product Name: Hilipert Heated Vest
Product Description: It is a sporty and stylish-looking winter vest that can also be worn as a middle layer of clothing. What makes it different from conventional winter vests is that it was created to be distinctively lightweight and actually wired for warmth.
Value for Money
- Vetted for safety and comfort;
- Lightweight and comfortable;
- Easier to clean than most winter garments
- Available only on one website
Introduction to our Hilipert Heated Vest Reviews
Welcome to our Hilipert Heated Vest review!
With winter rapidly creeping up on us, those who live in the Northern Hemisphere are bound to be taking out their cold-weather clothes to use for the next several months.
As a rule, winter clothing tends to be thicker, better insulated, made of denser fabrics, and moisture-resistant – all for the sake of keeping the wearer toasty warm during all but the coldest days of winter. However, this also means winter wear tends to be heavier than most of the clothing we normally wear – and that means it can be cumbersome to wear, difficult to pack for trips (especially during a season when a lot of people tend to travel), hard to store, and difficult to clean when the season is over.
That said, are there any alternatives to conventional winter wear apart from lightweight thermals that we can wear under our regular clothes? That’s what today’s Hilipert Heated Vest review seeks to find out.
At its most basic, your winter wardrobe should have at least one proper outer vest. No, we aren’t talking about the knitted Argyle-style pullovers most of us tend to wear over a long-sleeved button-down or turtleneck. By vest, we’re talking about a garment that is similar to the brilliant orange and puffy sleeveless jackets worn by hunters to keep themselves from getting shot during hunting season.
Most of the time, winter vests are puffy and offer comfort and warmth to those suffering from the dismal weather. However, as stated in the previous section, they can be quite cumbersome to wear and a pain to clean.
Seriously, most people would probably include a puffy vest in their winter wardrobes if it could be made lighter and machine washable. In this case, if you want to get the best heated vests in the market, maybe consider getting a Hilipert Heated Vest.
What is a Hilipert Heated Vest?
Warm, nice, and cozy is how its creators describe the Hilipert Heated Vest – and with good reason.
It is a sporty and stylish-looking rechargeable heated vest that can also be worn as a middle layer of clothing. What makes it different from conventional winter vests is that it was created to be distinctively lightweight and actually wired for warmth.
By wired, we’re talking about a patented warming coil system built into the vest’s back, front, collar, and armholes. Simply charge the vest, switch it on, set it to any one of the three levels of comfort, and you are good to go.
Plus, if you need to have the vest laundered, simply take out the battery pack, and toss the garment into the washing machine.
The Hilipert Heated Vest’s primary features include the following:
- Lightweight construction, so it doesn’t feel too heavy on the shoulders or impede motion in any way;
- Patented coil-heating system strategically installed in key areas of the vest;
- Easy to operate heating system with three levels of intensity;
- Removable battery; and
- Machine-washable fabric.
How to use it?
As easy as the Hilipert Heated Vest may be to put on, there are a few steps necessary to ensure that it keeps you toasty warm for as long as necessary. These are:
- Initially, charge the vest battery for at least six hours prior to use;
- Put the vest on;
- Switch on the heating filaments through the Power button;
- Select your heat level by pressing the Power button twice or thrice;
- Switch off the vest when you get into a heated interior space to conserve energy;
- To wash the vest after several days of use, remove the battery pack before putting in your washing machine;
- Return the battery pack to the garment when you’re ready to use it again.
Benefits and Advantages
Among the advantages you stand to get from using the Hilipert Heated Vest are the following:
- On a single charge, the Hilipert Heated Vest can keep you warm for three and a half to seven hours;
- Since it’s lightweight, it isn’t as wearying to wear as more conventional coats or puffy jackets and vests;
- There is no danger of you getting burnt by the Hilipert Heated Vest as it has a built-in safety feature that prevents overheating;
- You can easily determine the level of comfort – low, medium, or high – with a single control button;
- The internal heating system is designed in such a way that the four most cold-prone areas of the body – back, neck, shoulders, and belly – are properly kept warm thanks to the strategic placement of the heating panels within the vest;
- It comes in several sizes and can be worn by both men and women;
- The jacket is made with a blend of memory cotton fabric and flexible Lycra to ensure a comfortable fit on the wearer;
- These vests were made to be compliant with TSA regulations, so you can wear it on planes, trains, and even ships;
- It is much thinner than conventional winter garments, making it much easier to fold and pack if you need to travel with it; and
- Unlike most winter garments that are usually dry-clean only, the Hilipert Heated Vest is actually machine washable – just take the battery out and chuck it into the wash!
Users' Hilipert Heated Vest Reviews
Do heated vests really work? Here are reviews from actual users:
“The Hilpert Heated Vest is a well-made garment that keeps you warm – and I just have to say WOW. Mind you: this comes from someone who is and always has been cold! The vest rocks, as it kept me toasty for my whole twelve-hour shift even on its lowest mode. It has met all my expectations so far, so I highly recommend it!”Howard S.
“I work in a warehouse with no heating systems installed in it – and the weather is way colder than it gets outside. But the Hilpert Heated Vest has made working very comfortable as it's so warm to wear! I literally I can't stop wearing it now – I even wear it in my bedroom at home; it's that comfortable!”Jason R.
“My Hilpert Heated Vest fit like I expected – it's the best heated work vest I've owned. It keeps me warm even on its lowest setting. I also like how it's lightweight, comfortable to work in, and totally resists moisture. I would buy it again if I need another. I even bought one for my wife, as well.”Brian H.
Hilipert Heated Vest Pricing
A single Hilipert Heated Vest which comes with a charging cable and battery pack will set you back by $59.99 and comes in sizes from XXS to 4XL. That said, it makes an excellent gift for just about every member of the family.
Note, however, that the aforementioned price does not include fees for shipping and handling.
With Christmas coming up, you might want to consider giving your significant other or practically every member of the family a Hilipert Heated Vest as a gift. Why? The more vests you buy, the bigger the discounts you get.
Package rates for multiple-item purchases are as follows:
Note that, at the time we did this review, the Hilipert website allowed customers to buy multiple vests in different sizes but all at a single discounted price depending on the number purchased.
Again, shipping and handling costs are not included in the aforementioned prices.
If you aren’t happy with your Hilipert Heated Vest, the manufacturer issues refunds for any products returned within 30 days of delivery – however, this return policy comes with a caveat.
Hilipert only accepts products that have not been used at all. Also, any products you wish to return to them need to be in the original packaging, so we suggest you open your purchases carefully when you inspect them upon delivery.
Also, the cost of shipping any products back to the manufacturer needs to be shouldered by the customer.
Where to buy?
Unfortunately, the Hilipert Heated Vest is not available through conventional retail channels.
To ensure that you’re getting an authentic product, the only place you can get one is through the official website.
We recommend avoiding any reseller stores on Amazon, eBay, Facebook Marketplace for authenticity and any possible refund policy issues.
Conclusion to our Hilipert Heated Vest Reviews
What is it best for?
This vest is perfect for active outdoorsmen, winter sports athletes, hunters, and even those traveling or vacationing in colder regions during the winter.
What is it not best for?
While the manufacturer claims that it is safe, we advise parents not to use this on children younger than twelve years of age, as well as on those who are particularly sensitive to heat.
Hilipert Heated Vest Alternatives
We’re taking a cue from the style mavens: the best alternative currently available is the Arris Fleece Heated Vest. While built with similar technologies, it keeps wearers warm for up to 20 hours.
Hilipert Heated Vest Review Final Word
So which heated vest is best? If you seriously want to ditch your bulky winter wardrobe for something more stylish, streamlined, and state of the art, we seriously recommend a Hilipert Heated Vest.
Has the Hilipert Heated Vest been vetted for safety?
Yes, the vest is outfitted with anti-overheating mechanisms and is also TSA-compliant, making it safe to bring on trips.
How long should I charge my vest before use?
How long will the vest keep me warm?
Three and a half to seven hours on average.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Hilipert Heated Vest review, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out!
Leave a Reply