⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short BeautyStat Universal Skin C Refiner review summary:
Value for Money
The BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner is the first-ever patented serum that has topical Vitamin C at its most potent concentration: a full 20% in each bottle.
- Made with naturally-derived ingredients;
- Produced sustainably;
- Produced by a black women’s business
- Can be too strong for sensitive skin;
- Not recommended for younger users
Introduction to our BeautyStat Reviews
Welcome to our BeautyStat reviews!
Stress and the cares of daily living eventually take a toll on our bodies, bringing on stiff muscles, joint pain, a host of internal maladies, and – most obvious of all – dull, uneven-textured skin.
But while there are a number of rejuvenating serums and other skincare solutions currently available, today’s BeautyStat reviews offer a look into a Vitamin C-enriched skincare product that touts numerous benefits for its users.
While Vitamin C is a nutrient many of us ingest in order to boost our immune systems, topical Vitamin C also has numerous benefits for the way we look and feel.
In fact, scientists have proven that this nutrient, when applied to the skin, may slow the aging process while mitigating sun damage and improving the skin's overall appearance by diminishing wrinkles, acne, and discoloration. Thanks to Vitamin C's antioxidant properties, the impact of environmental free radicals that cause havoc on your skin is greatly reduced.
But not all topical Vitamin C products are made equal, so what makes BeautyStat’s product a better choice for users? That’s what we intend to find out in today’s review.
What is the BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner?
The BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner is the result of five years’ worth of clinical research. Formulated as a gel-cream serum, it is the first-ever patented serum which has topical Vitamin C at its most potent concentration: a full 20% in each bottle.
That said, it gets great results in half the time it takes for other topical Vitamin C serums to work.
The Beauty Stat Universal C Skin Refiner takes pride in its unique formulation that combines the following key ingredients:
- Stabilized 20% Vitamin C to mitigate the impact of environmental damage to the skin, reduce fine lines, firm up its texture, and lighten dark or discolored areas;
- Rich squalane which moisturizes the skin and helps it retain moisture by acting like the body’s own natural oils, leading to a softer texture;
- Pure epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the core ingredient that gives green tea its potent antioxidant properties. Here, it serves as an anti-inflammatory ingredient that decreases redness and swelling from conditions like hormonal acne and rosacea; and
- Natural tartaric acid derived from grapes to gently but effectively exfoliate the skin, unclog pores, and balance the skin’s pH so that the serum’s other ingredients may be absorbed properly.
How to use it?
The BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner is one of the easiest skincare products to use:
- Ensure that your skin is clean and has been gently patted dry before applying the product;
- Squeeze out one or two pumps of the serum into your palm;
- Evenly apply the serum to your skin, ensuring that it is properly smoothed into it;
- Repeat this process twice a day – soon as you wake up and just before bedtime – on a daily basis.
Note that users may feel their skin tingling following application as the active ingredients spring into action. If it feels too uncomfortable, limit the application to once a day.
Benefits and Advantages
The BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner delivers the following benefits for one’s skin:
- Dark spots due to hyperpigmentation, scarring, and other factors are lightened and one’s skin tone is evened out;
- Skin grows smoother and clearer with regular use;
- Wrinkles and fine lines are reduced, making the skin look fresher and more youthful;
- Offers fast and visible results within just a few days of use;
- Safe on all skin types – even the most sensitive skin can benefit from using it; and
- Protects skin from damage-causing free radicals.
Users' BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner Reviews
Here are some of the BeautyStat reviews from those who've used it:
“Boy, was I impressed with this Vitamin C Beautystat! The texture is silky and my skin has been glowing ever since. What I love about the formula is that it’s ideal for most skin types. I’m so impressed and have recommended it to several clients. For the price point, it honestly feels too good to not share as well.”Hayley I.
“I absolutely love this Vitamin C. I did not break out at all. It evens out my skin tone, it makes my skin look much more radiant, healthy, and brighter. Love it!”Kathy C.
“This serum makes my skin feel light, refreshed, and like it can finally breathe. Any skin issues cleared up within about 48-72 hours. I was fascinated by the difference in how it felt and looked in appearance.”Serein T.
BeautyStat Vitamin C Serum Pricing (Discounted)
A single bottle of BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner will cost you these prices and shipping is free within the mainland United States. You can save money by buying more than one bottle in a single purchase:
Again, shipping is free within the US.
If you aren’t satisfied with the product, you can ship it back for a full refund, excluding the cost of shipping and handling.
Where to buy?
We recommend buying through the official BeautyStat website.
Conclusion to our BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner Reviews
Now, let's wrap up our BeautyStat Vitamin C reviews;
What is it best for?
Those with reasonably healthy skin and need a serum for their daily regimen; those with aging skin; and those whose skin is recovering from harsh dermatological treatments.
What is it not best for?
Based on scientific findings, Beauty Stat Vitamin C Skin Refiner (and other topical Vitamin C products) are not recommended for those under the age of eighteen. The product likewise may not be advisable for those with highly sensitive skin.
Beauty Stat Universal C Skin Refiner Alternatives
Need a more potent Vitamin C serum? You may want to consider Allies of Skin’s 35% Vitamin C+ Perfecting Serum. However, due to the potency, you may want to check with your dermatologist first.
BeautyStat Reviews Final Word
Regardless of your skin tone, skin type, or age, the BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner is one of the best products you can use on your skin. The antioxidant properties of its key ingredients will ensure that you will positively glow thanks to brighter and healthier skin.
While we find the BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner an excellent product for one’s skincare regimen, we would recommend that you speak to a dermatologist prior to using it or any other high-potency topical product.
How soon will you be able to see results?
Visible results will begin to appear within four weeks of use.
Can I use BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner together with products like Retin-A?
Yes. You can apply your Retin-A first, then follow it up with BeautyStat Universal C. In time, however, you’ll find that you don’t need the Retin-A anymore.
If you've read all the way through this Beautystat reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;