Introduction to Acupressure Slippers Benefits and the Best Acupressure Sandals
While modern times have brought about numerous technological advancements in the fields of health and wellness, the way we live these days also pose numerous issues to our physical well-being. We would not be going too far when we say that the stresses of day-to-day living tend to be felt in our muscles and joints in the form of myriad aches and pains.
But while most people will resort to chemical pain relievers and even natural supplements, some will delve into nontraditional methods of relieving pain and staying healthy. Acupuncture and its less invasive (and painful) counterpart, acupressure are two such methods. While the former is performed by qualified professionals, the latter can be done by a trained therapist, someone patient enough to pick up the basic techniques online, and through innovative products like slippers with acupressure points or acupressure slippers.
In today’s feature, we’ll talk about acupressure slippers benefits in terms of pain management, personal fitness, and overall health.
Our List of the Best Acupressure Slippers for Women
- MindInSole Acupressure Slippers – best acupressure sandals overall (editor's choice!)
1. MindInsole Acupressure Slippers (editor's choice!)
Best Acupressure Sandals Overall
If you want to enjoy the benefit of acupressure even while relaxing at home or trotting on the beach, the MindInsole Acupressure Slippers are a great way to do so.
MindInsole Acupressure Slippers are slide-style footwear that massage your feet – and bring relief to different parts of your body – as you walk.
Are acupressure slippers good? Among these slippers’ best features are the following:
- These come in standard, unisex medium and large sizes;
- Lightweight construction for optimal comfort;
- Insole made with medical-grade hybrid compound of silicon and durable polymer;
- 26 key pressure point knobs to target reflexology points on the soles that connect to different parts of the body; and
- Four cooling magnets aligned with the body’s chakras to help stimulate and regulate blood flow.
Wearing the best acupressure sandals on a daily basis allows users to have:
- Significant pain relief as each pad on the insoles rubs against specific pressure points to help manage pain in different parts of the body;
- Soles are massaged as you walk, and this is particularly soothing to those with chronic foot pain or conditions like plantar fasciitis;
- The “mind” part of MindInsoles comes from the way the magnetic action stimulates blood flow to produce a feeling of relaxation in order to mitigate the impact of stress;
- Can be worn by both men and women as these come in standard sizes;
- Can be worn indoors and outdoors;
- Acupressure stimulation boosts energy levels throughout the day but also helps wearers cool down before settling in for the night; and
- Made with 100% non-toxic and non-irritating materials for the best level of comfort and safety.
Click here to check current discounted pricing.
If you are not satisfied with MindInSole Acupressure Slippers, you can return it within 30 days after purchase to get your money back.
Where to Buy It?
We recommend buying MindInSole Acupressure Slippers only from their official website. This way, you can avail MindInSole Acupressure Slippers discount code and get the product for less than the usual price.
How Do Best Acupressure Slippers for Women Work?
Do Acupressure slippers work?
Acupressure is endemic to the practice of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). It involves in the application of manual (fingertip) pressure on different points of the body in order to allow the freer flow of qi (natural energy) through pathways winding throughout the human body.
These pathways are called meridians, and there are fourteen of them in our bodies. If these are blocked, the residual energy clogging them (or, consequently, the lack of qi flowing through affected meridians) will cause a variety of discomforts and illnesses unless the blocks are removed.
That said, the practice of unblocking qi by way of acupressure helps relieve these negative symptoms from headaches to joint pains. And it does not even have to be on the specific body part: in TCM, the feet are considered a roadmap of the human body, so applying pressure on certain areas of the soles can relieve symptoms in various organs.
For this reason, acupressure slippers were developed by the experts so one can massage their soles even while walking.
Acupressure Slippers Benefits
So are Acupressure slippers good? You can expect to read the following acupressure slippers benefits:
- Better sleep as the gentle yet constant way the nodes on the slippers massage key points on the soles of one's feet, These will help both nerves and muscles relax, allowing both mind and body to unwind and sink into deep and refreshing sleep at night;
- It alleviates restless leg syndrome, a neurological disorder which triggers unpleasant sensations in the legs and jerks them into movement. Wearing the right kind of acupressure slippers will apply the correct amount of pressure to the right nerve points affected by the condition. Those suffering from the condition would do well to wear acupressure slippers at least an hour before bedtime;
- It helps female wearers manage premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms as well as perimenopausal/menopausal discomfort. Wearing acupressure footwear that specifically targets the inner area where the big toe is attached to the rest of the foot helps during those times of the month. In older women, it helps relieve the harsher symptoms caused by hormonal imbalances during the change of life;
- It significantly reduces chronic musculo-skeletal pain by hitting the right points on the soles of the feet; and
- Blood circulation throughout the body is greatly improved through regular use.
Keeping all of these in mind, we recommend that you consider MindInsole Acupressure Slippers which will help you boost your health without resorting to pharmaceutical or surgical solutions.
What are acupressure slippers benefits for fatigued women?
It helps boost the energy of those suffering from malaise and excessive fatigue by improving the flow of energy throughout the body.
What are acupressure slippers benefits on mental health?
It helps manage depression and anxiety as areas specific to mental health – namely the center of the big toe, the ball of one's foot, and the center of the ball of the foot – are massaged when one wears acupressure slippers for a few minutes a day, particularly when one wakes up.
If you've read all the way through this best acupressure sandals guide, we are grateful. We have reviewed all these products in detail, feel free to check them out;