⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short Wrapslice review summary:
Value for Money
The Wrapslice is a cylindrical cutting instrument to cut wrappers and wrap your presents safely.
- Designed for safety;
- Enables everyone to make clean cuts;
- Speeds up your prep work for gift wrapping and other purposes
- Can be too pricey for a cutting instrument
- It takes getting used to
Introduction to our Wrapslice Review
You're reading our Wrapslice reviews!
The holiday season may be over, but there are so many occasions in need of gifts! The winter Holidays – Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa – aren’t the only times of the year when people are bound to be wrapping presents. There’s Valentine’s Day and birthdays just about every day of the year, not to mention a variety of anniversaries and other special occasions that require the giving of heartfelt tokens.
If you’re one of the many who have trouble wrapping gifts on your own, then today’s Wrapslice reviews are for you. Read on and see how this particular item can make your wrapping process easier even at home.
While gift wrapping services are available at leading department stores, boutiques, and specialty shops, they tend to lean on the expensive side and sometimes your package gets bundled up by a trainee – and that is never a good thing.
Consequently, many of us resort to DIY gift wrapping and have the unenviable challenge of having badly torn edges under a ton of tape and ribbon. For those wondering if there is an easier way to do this, today’s Wrapslice reviews may provide a potential solution.
What is a Wrapslice?
The Wrapslice is an innovative form of paper cutting that was specifically developed for slicing through wrapping paper cleanly, making things easier for those who would rather wrap presents on their own instead of using a gift wrapping service.
It’s also easy to use – so much, in fact, that it can be safely used by children as there are no visible sharp edges that could hurt them.
The Wrap Slice is a cylindrical cutting instrument with the following features:
- 9.1 x 10.1 x 7.2 cm hollow body with an interior diameter of around 6.6cm – perfect for securely holding the paper roll you're planning to cut from;
- Comfort grip handle;
- Deliberately made oversized to fit any size gift wrapper roll;
- Bidirectional cutting surface that ensures clean and straight cuts;
- Hidden edge makes it safer and faster to use than conventional scissors and box cutters; and
- Interior doubles as storage space for your gift wrapper rolls after use.
How to use it?
How easy is the Wrapslice to use? Why, all you need to do is set, slide, and cut as follows:
- Position the Wrapslice by pulling out the edge of your roll of wrapping paper;
- Place the Wrapslice on one end of the roll;
- Start cutting by ensuring that the blade is able to catch the edge of the paper;
- Run the unit across the wrapper in a single smooth motion;
- Continue cutting until the Wrapslice slides off the other end of the roll.
Incidentally, if you do a lot of work in your kitchen, the Wrapslice easily doubles as an easier and faster way of cutting the right length of baking parchment or waxed paper for whatever it is you’re whipping up.
Benefits and Advantages
Using a Wrapslice for offers the following advantages:
- It’s very easy to use, and the learning curve absolutely minimal;
- It can be used by both adults and children safely and cleanly;
- You can say goodbye to unsightly ragged edges that you need to cover up with extra tape, fancy folding, and ribbon;
- It can also be used for items other than gift wrapper, making it an excellent choice for crafters and home bakers; and
- You can also use it as extra storage when you’re done.
Users' Wrapslice Reviews
“My arthritis makes it tough to use scissors for cutting long rolls of paper. Thanks to this Wrap Cutter, I can continue the tradition of wrapping up Christmas presents for all my grandchildren. No more sore hands on Christmas Eve.”Beatrice F.
“I ordered a couple of these things for my family. Now my son and I can help out whenever gifts need to be wrapped. It’s fun to use. My wife even uses Wrap Slice Cutter for her crafting projects. Good little gadget!”Mike A.
“As a seasoned gift wrapper, I’m thankful for the convenience that Wrap Slice Paper Cutter provides. Once I got the hang of it, I was slicing through rolls like butter. Now I have one more reason to look forward to the Christmas season. Bring on the presents!”Patricia B.
Wrapslice Pricing (Discounted)
A single Wrapslice will cost you $19.99, excluding the cost of shipping and handling.
For those contemplating a multiple item purchase, you can actually avail of bundle deals from the official website:
Again, shipping and handling fees are not included in the quoted prices.
A 30-day money-back guarantee only applies to returns of unused or unopened merchandise. Note that customers need to shoulder the cost of shipping the item back.
Where to buy?
Make sure that you’re getting the real deal by buying through the official website.
Conclusion to our Wrapslice Reviews
What is it best for?
Families with small children, those with weaker hands that prevent the prolonged use of scissors or box cutters, as well as crafters.
What is it not best for?
We honestly can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t benefit from having a Wrapslice.
Wrap Slice Alternatives
Similar devices like the Little ELF and WrapCut are also worth looking into.
Wrapslice Review Final Word
As with all our reviews, our Wrapslice reviews are meant to help potential customers make informed decisions regarding products they hope to purchase. For those who want a different – and neater – way by which to cut wrapping paper, craft paper, and baking paper, the Wrapslice is definitely a handy tool to have on hand.
Can I use the Wrapslice for things other than gift wrapper?
Definitely! You can use it to cut down everything from craft paper and newsprint for crafting projects to baking paper for a fresh batch of cookies.
Does the Wrapslice need batteries?
No, it simply works by sliding down the width of a piece of wrapping paper as it’s drawn across by one’s hand.
If you've read all the way through this Wrapslice reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;