Value for Money
The Tvidler is an ear cleaning device with a spiral tip that easily and safely removes wax build up from one’s ears. It does not need charging, is completely washable, portable, and reusable.
- Does not require an internal or external power source;
- Safer and less painful than conventional ear cleaning methods;
- Reusable and washable
- Not widely available;
- May still cause ear blockage if not used properly;
- Somewhat expensive for a tool of its kind
Table of Contents
Introduction to our Tvidler Reviews
Welcome to our Tvidler reviews!
The wax in your ears is not as useless (or as gross) as you think it is: it’s actually something that keeps you healthy as it traps bacteria and foreign objects that could hamper your hearing. Over time, thanks to the movement of your jaw, the wax – known scientifically as cerumen – passes through the ear canal, then flakes out of the outer ear, taking any impurities with it.
However, some people want to speed up the cleaning process by cleaning out their ears with cotton buds or other implements. This leads to impacted wax in the ear canal which could lead to temporary or even permanent deafness.
Today’s Tvidler ear wax removal reviews aim to see whether or not this particular device can help prevent or alleviate wax blockage.
Over the years, several items have been used to resolve the issue of excess wax in one’s ears, as well as that of removing wax plugging up the ear canal due to being pushed inward by excessive picking and swabbing.
In Asia, ear picks – curettes made of silver or surgical-grade steel – are used to scrape out excess cerumen. However, frequent use of ear picks is discouraged by physicians as it may cause damage to the delicate tissues of the inner ear.
What is the Tvidler Ear Wax Cleaner?
The Tvidler is an ear cleaning device with a spiral tip that easily and safely removes wax build up from one’s ears. It does not need charging, and is completely washable, portable, and reusable.
For our Tvidler ear wax removal reviews, the Tvidler’s key features are as follows:
- Lightweight and portable construction, roughly the size of a standard ballpoint pen, and made of high-quality plastic;
- Ultra-soft spiral tip made of medical-grade silicone to clean your ears safely and painlessly. The spiral grooves allow for 360-degree movement, ensuring that it gets all the hardened wax and impurities out of your ear; and
- Ergonomically designed grip to make sure that you can hold and move it comfortably.
How to use it?
For this Tvidler Ear Wax Removal reviews, how do you use them?
Since it doesn’t need to be charged, the Tvidler can be used from the get-go. The process of using it is as follows:
- Screw on one of the spiral tips to the pen-like body of the Tvidler;
- Insert the spiral tip into your ear;
- Rotate and pull the Tvidler to remove the wax from the walls of your ear canal;
- Properly wash your Tvidler spiral tip and pen-grip in antibacterial soap after use;
- Ensure that the spiral tip and pen-grip are thoroughly dry before storing them.
Also, make sure that you replace your spiral tip from time to time to prevent the risk of bacterial or viral infection.
Benefits and Advantages
For our Tvidler reviews, the benefits of using the Tvidler are as follows:
- You get a safer and healthier method of cleaning your ears;
- Using the Tvidler reduces your carbon footprint as you don’t need to use to many paper products like swabs or tissues;
- There is no pain involved in cleaning your ears with the Tvidler; and
- Buying the Tvidler is actually more cost-efficient as this reusable device decreases the need to buy swabs and tissues in bulk.
Users' Tvidler Reviews
“Tvidler is a great thing because I don't need to use sticks or use my own nails when I clean my ears. It is very innovative and such an easy device to use. Tvidler removes all the impurities from my ears without a problem. I definitely recommend it!”Ivana G.
“I watched Tvidler videos and tried it myself. Tvidler is an excellent product for replacing Q-tips. I have been using mine for quite some time now and it has improved my ear cleaning experience. The shipping is really fast and my Tvidler arrived quickly.”Eri B.
“[Getting Tvidler] was one of the best choices I could make for myself and my family. We said goodbye to swabs and started using the Tvidler. We always did it the wrong way, but, when our order arrived, I could see a real difference when it came to cleaning our ears. I highly recommend it and intend to buy more units to give to friends and relatives. Thank you for showing me the right way to take care of my ears and those of the people I love.”Natalie S.
A single Tvidler will cost you $29.95, excluding shipping and handling.
Buying multiple units in a single purchase will significantly drop the price. Discounted packages are as follows:
Again, these prices do not include shipping or handling fees.
The makers of Tvidler offer a 30-day money-back guarantee under the following conditions:
- The buyer receives a damaged or contaminated item;
- The buyer receives a defective or sub-quality item;
- The wrong item was delivered to the buyer; or
- The buyer has changed their mind and wants to return the unopened item.
Note that the cost of returning the item to the manufacturer needs to be shouldered by the customer.
Tvidler Where to buy?
To ensure that you’re getting an authentic, high-quality product, we recommend buying the Tvidler through its official website.
The product is also offered via Tvidler Amazon, but keep in mind that the cost may be substantially higher than the published rate on the Tvidler website.
Conclusion to our Tvidler Reviews
To wrap up our Tvidler reviews;
Want to get clean and healthy ears more safely and less painfully? We suggest you take the Tvidler test and try it out for yourself.
What is it best for?
The Tvidler Ear Wax Cleaner works best on adults and older children with relatively good auditory help.
What is it not best for?
This may not be a safe choice for those with pre-existing ear conditions such as broken eardrums or chronic ear infections.
Suction-style ear cleaners which are battery-powered or rechargeable may also be a reasonable choice, but we would suggest checking with your healthcare professional before going this route.
Tvidler Final Word
Our reviews of Tvidler Ear Cleaner is meant to help potential customers make informed decisions prior to making a purchase. But we highly recommend it if you require a great product to clean your ears safely. Otherwise, you can consider similar products which may suit your needs.
What is the Tvidler made of?
The body (pen-grip) of the Tvidler is made of safe-grade plastic, while the cleaning tip is made of soft medical-grade silicone.
Is the Tvidler reusable?
Yes, but we recommend cleaning and drying it thoroughly before reuse. Also, be sure to replace the tips to prevent infections.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Tvidler reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;