⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short Solgaard Check in Closet Review summary:
Value for Money
It is a highly portable, high-capacity piece of luggage with its own collapsible interior shelving system.
- Sustainably made
- Performs a number of purposes
- Makes packing for travel easier and more organized
- High price point
- May not last well if submerged
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction to our Solgaard Check in Closet Review
- 2 Features
- 3 How to use it?
- 4 Benefits and Advantages
- 5 Users' Solgaard Check in Closet Review
- 6 Solgaard Check-in Closet Pricing (Discounted)
- 7 Conclusion to our Solgaard Check in Closet Review
- 8 FAQ
- 9 Is the Solgaard Check-in Closet waterproof?
- 10 How many PET bottles are used per Check-in Closet?
- 11 Are Solgaard products vegan?
Introduction to our Solgaard Check in Closet Review
Welcome to our Solgaard Check In Closet review!
Given current restrictions in modern travel – whether you’re moving by air, land, or sea – one needs to pack intelligently. However, the case is not the same if you’re traveling with your partner or family or traveling for work and need to dress smartly for presentations and meetings. Today’s range of luggage doesn’t give you enough space to pack enough clothing and/or accessories to suit your needs on the road.
In today’s Solgaard Check in Closet review, we look at one possible solution to your travel packing woes.
Packing for a trip entails a great deal of organization and time – the latter of which most of us don’t usually have, especially if you were notified about a business trip on short notice.
It’s a common enough joke that those on the run just toss everything in a suitcase, then go. But that poses problems of their own when it’s time to unpack. Lots of people will say that a trunk would be nice to have – but these tend to be expensive, are often too unwieldy to lug around, and are somewhat complicated to pack.
So what are intrepid travelers supposed to do? Why, consider a Solgaard Check in Closet, of course!
What is the Solgaard Check in Closet?
Much like its more compact-sized sibling the Solgaard Carry-on Closet, the Check-in Closet was also created by company founder Adrian Solgaard.
It is a highly portable, high-capacity piece of luggage with its own collapsible interior shelving system. Each of these shelves easily doubles as a compression cube which can be carried on its own or bundled with the rest to keep your clothing and other items organized even on the go.
In this Solgaard Check In Closet review, the primary features of this luggage are as follows:
- Removable yet self-supporting internal shelving system;
- Friction-free 360-degree wheels for smooth and silent transit;
- TSA-compliant three-digit lock;
- One-pinch opening mechanism;
- Soft-grip handle developed for comfortable transit;
- Highly-durable polycarbonate shell to withstand being tossed around; and
- Recycled plastic interior made with around 229 ocean-bound plastic bottles as a sustainable alternative to freshly-pressed plastics.
How to use it?
To start using your Solgaard Check-in Closet:
- Ensure that the internal shelving is fully extended;
- Open the suitcase door by 90 degrees;
- Clip together both of the hanging latches to prevent further extension;
- Lift the shelving system up and hang it from the suitcase handle;
- Pack each of the shelves to a maximum of 70%;;
- Close the suitcase by lowering the shelves into the suitcase;
- Compress the shelves into place and close the suitcase;
- If much of the stuff you're packing is bulky, be sure to use the compression straps inside the case; and finally
- To unpack, reverse the above mentioned process.
Benefits and Advantages
Using a Solgaard Check in Closet is one of the most helpful things you can do for yourself when traveling. Its primary benefits on the road include:
- Its friction-free wheels make it easy to drag around even over long distances and on uneven surfaces;
- Massive capacity enables you to bring more things on a trip;
- The Check-in Closet makes it easier to organize your things before the trip and even better to manage while you’re traveling;
- Easier to open with its one-pinch opening/closing design;
- TSA-compliant luggage;
- Available in six stylish colors; and
- Highly beneficial to the environment as PET bottles are used to craft the item, preventing these from littering the oceans or landfills.
Users' Solgaard Check in Closet Review
“I took this suitcase on a two-week international trip. Packing and unpacking was so much easier than ever before – no more trying to remember which packing cube had which things. My clothes were better organized and were, surprisingly, less wrinkled. I had one thing that was damaged but not sure how. I contacted Solgaard and their excellent customer service sent me a new suitcase. Would definitely recommend this company and the Solgaard Check-in Closet!”Barton W.
“I bought two Check-In Closets for my husband and myself in black and green. They are as described and as pictured: gorgeous and functional. We use packing squares pretty efficiently, and – without putting these to use yet – I can only say that I do anticipate that the closet space will be more than comparable, if not superior, to our cube systems. Next, I believe the dimensions of the suitcases that give them a trunk appearance will offer additional packing flexibility. Lastly, they are so light!”Rachel K.
“I just gave a Solgaard Check-in Closet to my husband for our seventh wedding anniversary. We travel frequently because we are travel agents who are on the road a lot. At first, the suitcase looked small to me; I thought it should have been wider. But my husband immediately packed his clothes and he said he was very pleased with the number of clothes he was able to pack. If the suitcase works well on this trip, I will be encouraging my clients to purchase one.”Jeneva L.
Solgaard Check-in Closet Pricing (Discounted)
The standard Solgaard Carry-on Closet will set you back by $355.00 and shipping is free for orders higher than $100 within the Mainland United States. You can choose from six colors.
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of receiving it. Note, however, that you will need to shoulder the cost of shipping it back.
Where to buy?
Get an authentic item exclusively only from the official Solgaard website. best to avoid reseller sites, like on Amazon, for possible refund policy issues.
Conclusion to our Solgaard Check in Closet Review
Now to wrap up our Solgaard Check In Closet reviews;
What is it best for?
Travelers who are on long trips, especially those who need impeccable outfits for business trips.
What is it not best for?
Short trips, the ones running for less than a couple of days.
Solgaard Check in Closet Alternatives
If you need something more compact for shorter trips, the Solgaard Carry-on Closet (and its more expansive counterpart the Carry-on Closet Plus) would probably be a better match for you. They also have Solgaard backpacks if you're packing light.
For other brand alternatives, consider Solgaard vs Away as great manufacturers of durable luggage. The latter, however, offers a lifetime warranty. You should also review Solgaard vs Away vs Monos to see how these three brands stack up against one another, to find out which best fits you.
Solgaard Check in Closet Review Final Word
Travelers know the cardinal rule: make it a point to get a good suitcase that you can easily organize, pack, and unpack. For that reason, we recommend that you buy the Solgaard Carry-on Closet, and get 30-day money-back guarantee!
Also, as a pro tip, be sure to use available Solgaard coupon codes, Solgaard promo codes, and Solgaard discount codes as much as possible.
Our Solgaard Suitcase review is meant to help readers make informed decisions prior to making a purchase. In which case, we recommend you do your own research to see what the best options are for your needs.
Is the Solgaard Check-in Closet waterproof?
Yes, but while the luggage can withstand getting splashed occasionally and hold up well in the rain, it may not fare so well if submerged for a prolonged period.
How many PET bottles are used per Check-in Closet?
At least 229 sea-bound PET bottles are used for each suitcase, and this decreases the amount of plastic pollution in the water.
Are Solgaard products vegan?
While not necessarily vegan-certified, no animal materials are used in the production of Solgaard’s luggage products.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Solgaard luggage reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;