⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your SmartDOT Reviews snapshot:
SmartDOT is a small technologically enhanced sticker meant to be placed at the back of a phone or any similar mobile device to absorb harmful electromagnetic radiation (EMF).
Value for Money
- Small enough to place at the back of your phone;
- Offers several variants to suit your needs;
- Effectively blocks radiation
- Expensive for a product of its size;
- Has not been certified by the FDA;
- Effects vary
Introduction to our SmartDOT Reviews
Welcome to our smartDot reviews!
Since mobile phones and similar portable devices came into vogue, some people have raised concerns that these expose the human body to an unhealthy amount of radiation.
While there is a certain amount of research that seeks to prove this, the theory remains somewhat controversial. Nevertheless, there are a number of products developed to address issues caused by constant exposure to radiation. SmartDOT, a small sticker-like gadget one can attach to the back of a mobile phone or tablet, is one of these items.
In today’s SmartDOT review, we’ll see whether or not the device actually works and whether or not it has any significant benefit to one’s health.
What Is It?
Smart DOT is a small technologically enhanced sticker meant to be placed at the back of a phone or any similar mobile device. It was specifically created to absorb harmful electromagnetic radiation (EMF) and reduce its adverse effects on the human body.
In doing so, it returns non-harmful electromagnetic frequencies to the body in order to relieve the symptoms of a condition known as electromagnetic hypersensitivity, more colloquially referred to as electro-stress.
The product essentially alters the user's safety rate and is considered the only product currently available capable of re-tuning EMF and making it less toxic. As a result, users are said to feel less stressed, suffer less headaches, sleep better, focus better on their tasks, and feel more energetic.
For our SmartDOT reviews, here are its features:
Each set contains one EMF-blocking sticker measuring 1.34 x 1.34 x 0.04 inches (3.40 x 3.40 x 0.01cm) and weighing 0.63 Ounces (17.86g.)
The sticker comes in a number of variants, of which the following are the most commonly purchased online:
- The Classic Smart DOT – programmed with natural frequencies that interact with potentially harmful radio waves given off by one's devices. It can be attached to any mobile device, laptop, desktop computer, and even your wireless router;
- The Smart DOT Black – enhances the classic device with medical thermal imaging and blood microscopies. While it works with the same devices as the classic, it also reduces radiation exposure in children as these may be attached to gaming consoles, handheld consoles, and baby monitors;
- The AquaDOT – restores the natural energy structure of drinking water is one of the substances most easily affected by EMF radiation. The product should be attached to water filters, drink jugs, workout bottles, and even coasters; and
- The SleepDOT – developed as a natural sleep aid, this device emits soothing vibrations to relax one's frazzled mind and lulls the body into a calmer, more restful sleep, energizing you for the day ahead.
How to Use It?
Using any type of this product is a “set it, forget it” affair. You can use SmartDOT for phone. All you need to do is stick it to the back of your phone, onto the CPU of your desktop, the topside of your laptop, and even the side of your wireless router.
In the case of specialized DOT products, the AquaDOT works best if affixed to the bottom of your water jug, bottle, or coaster; the SleepDOT, on the other hand, needs to be attached to one's headboard or, in lieu of one, the wall closest to your head when you sleep.
Once in place, it will start working and make using your mobile devices a more comfortable experience and your home a much healthier zone.
Benefits and Advantages
In this SmartDOT EMF reviews, below are the following benefits and advantages for users:
- Made from safe materials and feature-tested technologies – Quantum technology is what harmonizes this product, making it an effective tool against both EMF and radiation energy. The physical aspect of the sticker is likewise made with safe, high-quality materials that are both hypoallergenic and toxin-free;
- Lightweight and very compact – Engineered to be wafer-thin and light, it's easy to forget that the sticker is on your phone or anywhere else you've stuck it. It also isn't cumbersome to carry around;
- Accords efficient EMF protection – Rigorous testing proves that the SmartDOT radiation protector provides the most efficient protection against EMF and significantly reduces one's exposure to harmful radiation. As a result, users can expect to experience less headaches, better sleep habits, reduced incidences of vertigo, and improved energy levels;
- Can be used on multiple devices – Works with mobile phones, desktop and laptop computers, and even WiFi routers; and
- Doesn't require upgrades.
Users' SmartDOT Reviews
For our SmartDOTS reviews, do smart DOTS work?
“I bought one for myself first. [Smart DOT] has somehow prevented my cellphone from randomly getting hot. [Also,] everytime my mom [would talk] on her cellphone, [putting it] up to her head, she would get a horrible vertigo attack 20 minutes later. I had her buy a five-pack to put on her cellphone, laptop, and microwave – and she no longer has the issues!”Kelly M.
“Not taking any chances since [these were] recommended by my bioresonance practitioner. [I've] also recommended them to others. They're easy to use, but [be sure to] buy the right ones for either people or things – I made one mistake already! They also arrived very quickly.”Julia P.
“At first, I was a bit skeptical of all these products – do smartDOTS work? Well, they do help. So buy it, and it should improve things.”Smudgit
SmartDOT Pricing (Discounted)
Here's how much each sticker goes for:
Discounts are available for multiple item purchases.
All SmartDOT UK purchases come with a 90-day money-back guarantee. However, if you are not satisfied with the item's performance or feel that it has shown you no significant benefit, you may return it so long as you comply with Energydots' terms and conditions for returns and refunds.
Where Can You Get It?
The product is available for purchase via the official Energydots page. We recommend the official website over any resellers sites incase fake products or refund issues.
Conclusion to our SmartDOT Reviews
Now to wrap up our SmartDOT reviews;
What is it best used for?
Personal mobile devices and laptops.
What is not best used for?
We doubt its effectiveness on larger machines like CPUs, as well as on servers and larger routers.
There are a number of similar products available, but we would rather wait for the FDA to certify the Smart DOT and similar devices.
SmartDOT Reviews Final Word
So is SmartDOT legit? It appears so – the growing number of people who swear by its relieving properties shows that the Smart DOT is here to stay.
Aside from the variants mentioned above, does Energydots offer any other products?
Yes, Energydots also has the BioDOT which you can wear in a watchband-style strap to help reduce the impact of daily stress. The SpaceDOT, on the other hand, is a room-harmonizing device that helps rebalance the energy in a room, shifting negative geopathic energy, along with historical, architectural, and even emotional stress.
Has the Smart DOT been cleared by the FDA?
No, the FDA has yet to issue certification as it is still awaiting stronger evidence regarding its efficacy against mobile radiation.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this smartDOT reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as the pros and cons of this amazing gadget! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;