⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short RangeXTD Router Review summary:
Product Name: RangeXTD Router
Product Description: The RangeXTD WiFi Booster is a portable signal extender that expands your WIFI's coverage signal and improves overall signal quality.
Value for Money
- Compact and portable;
- Substantially boosts the effective range of your current router;
- Can boost speeds up to 300MBps
- May not be used in certain territories due to telco restrictions;
- External coverage range is limited;
- Loading speeds are slower the farther you are from the router
Introduction to our RangeXTD Router Review
Welcome to our RangeXTD Router review!
Don’t you just hate it when your WiFi signal keeps glitching yet your ISP insists on charging you an arm and a leg for questionable service? However, especially if you signed up for a long term plan, it could take forever and six days to get out of your ISP’s clutches and look for a better service provider.
In which case, you may consider using a WiFi router/booster/access point device to improve the signal. In which case, we suggest you read through our review of the RangeXTD WiFi Range Extender.
In order to get a good WiFi signal in your interior space, you need to either rewire your DSL setup or have a handy wireless router with an effective maximum range compared to the one your ISP gave you to use.
While the use of signal boosters are frowned upon by many telecommunications companies, one usually doesn’t have a choice but to use them in order to get any work done either at home or in the office.
That said, the RangeXTD WiFi Booster could prove to be a viable solution to the issue.
What is the Range XTD Router?
The RangeXTD WiFi Booster is a portable signal extender that expands your WIFI's coverage signal and improves overall signal quality. It was designed to reach all corners of either homes or offices at speeds of up to 300 Mbps.
The technical specifications of the device are as follows:
- Dimensions: 110 x 90 x 80cm
- Weight: 150g
- WIFI Speed: 2.4-2.48 GHz
- Wireless Link Rate: Up to 300 Mbps
- Compatibility: IEEE 802.11n/b/b standard with wireless transmission
- Range: 100m/indoor, 300m/outdoor
How to use it?
In order to use the RangeXTD in router mode, follow the procedure below:
- Select Router mode on the side of the RangeXTD unit;
- Plug RangeXTD router into a wall outlet near your DSL modem;
- Connect RangeXTD to your DSL modem using the provided RJ45 cable;
- On your computer or device, search for RANGEXTD in your list of available networks and click connect;
- Open your web browser and type 192.168.7.234 in the address bar. Note that this address will not work unless you’re properly connected to the RangeXTD;
- On the login screen, enter “admin” as your Password and click Submit.
- Click on Router in the Wizard section located in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Choose DHCP and click the Next button. More advanced users have the option of selecting Static IP or PPPoE (ADSL Dial-up). Selecting DHCP likewise allows the repeater to automatically assign IP addresses to devices connecting to the network;
- Enter the Device wireless parameter. It is recommended that you rename the SSID, choose an Authentication Mode, and enter a Password; and finally
- Reboot your desktop or mobile device and connect to your new RangeXTD WiFi network.
Benefits and Advantages
The benefits of using the RangeXTD WiFi booster to improve your internal WiFi signal are as follows:
- The router and RangeXTD app is easy to set up and use;
- Enhances signal strength within an interior space;
- Greatly expands the coverage area of your WiFi signal; and
- Its elegant aesthetic makes it fit right into the interiors of your home or office.
Users' RangeXTD Router Reviews
“RangeXTD fake? I know it isn't. The RangeXTD WiFi Extender works perfectly, just as described, and is easy to install – just plug and play. We can now stream our video services in the back of the house that we couldn't reach before. However, I can't give it a perfect review because there is no way that I could use it to set up a password. Overall, though, we love it!”Tim T.
“I ordered this device and had it in hand within two days. It is literally plug and play. All my connections now work just fine – well, most of the time. Just minutes after just plugging this device in a wall socket toward the front of the house in my office, the speed and access improved all around my home and when I was outside in our rather large yard. I can't measure the improvement other than to just assure you that you will see a dramatic speed jump and fewer drop-offs.”John H.
“Installing my RangeXTD was literally a plug and play experience. Within twenty minutes, the not-quite-adequate signal that had been unable to reach our garage was well-extended the full 120 feet across our yard. Just like that, we had the exact same access to our network out in our garage as we are able to enjoy right next to the router. Better still, additional costs of accomplishing this magic trick could be more easily dealt with by Range XTD WiFi booster. Am I pleased with this purchase so far? I am currently ecstatic, and totally recommend it without reservations!”Russ M.
RangeXTD Price (Discounted)
A single RangeXTD WiFi booster will cost you $54.99, excluding shipping and handling. The price also includes one plug, configuration for which is dependent on your location.
It costs slightly less on Amazon, however, where it sells for $49.98 a unit. Again, shipping and handling are not included in the quoted price.
Buying multiple units in a single purchase will significantly drop the Range XTD Booster price. Discounted packages are as follows:
Again, these prices do not include shipping or handling fees.
RangeXTD offers a 30-day money-back guarantee but only for unopened merchandise. Note that the cost of returning the item to the manufacturer needs to be shouldered by the customer.
Where to buy?
To ensure that you’re getting an authentic, high-quality product, we recommend buying RangeXTD products only through the official website.
We recommend avoiding any reseller stores on Amazon, eBay, Facebook Marketplace for authenticity and any possible refund policy issues.
Conclusion to our RangeXTD Router Reviews
The RangeXTD Router is a handy device to have for boosting your WiFi signal at home or at work.
What is it best for?
Homes and small offices no higher than two floors.
What is it not best for?
Multiple-floor structures or offices laid out on a larger scale.
RangeXTD Router Alternatives
Also produced by RangeXTD, the Trifiboost WiFi Extender offers 5GHz WiFi streaming throughout a much wider coverage area.
RangeXTD Router Review Final Word
Our review of the RangeXTD Router is meant to help potential customers make informed decisions prior to making a purchase. In which case, we recommend that you consider similar products which may suit your needs.
What devices can be used with the RangeXTD Router?
The device can be used with practically any model or brand of desktop and laptop computer, mobile device, or smart television units.
Can I use the RangeXTD Router outdoors?
Yes, but mind you that this will be limited to outdoor spaces within the immediate vicinity such as garages, yards, and balconies.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this RangeXTD Booster reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;
Leave a Reply