⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short Pocket Picasso review summary:
Product Name: Pocket Picasso Sticker Printer
Product Description: A compact Bluetooth printer comes equipped with its own mobile application preloaded with numerous sticker designs.
Personal Experience Summary
I found this portable printer amazing. It's not only cute and trendy, but it also works. True, it doesn't print out in color, but you can use it to print a lot of things. When I used Pocket Picasso for the first time, I printed a to-do list for the week, and it was so exciting. So it's really the perfect device for study, personal errands, stickers, and such. You can't use it for big-volume printing, though, so manage your expectations.
But overall, this is a device that brings you joy. It's the ultimate creativity- and productivity- booster You can buy it for yourself or as a gift for a loved one into arts and crafts!
Value for Money
- Handy to have on hand;
- Can be used for numerous projects;
- An excellent alternative to taking notes by hand
- Can only be used for monochromatic printing;
- Cannot be used for full-sized documents;
- Thermal paper-printed output will fade over time
Introduction to our Pocket Picasso Reviews
You're reading our Pocket Picasso reviews!
Nowadays, the use of our mobile devices has gone beyond communication and entertainment. Especially during the pandemic years, many people saw their phones and tablets as a viable alternative to laptop and desktop computers.
But while you can use your phone to take notes, do research, make mood boards for inspiration, and even write whole documents, you can’t exactly print from your phone now – or can you?
That’s the question we hope to answer in today’s Pocket Picasso reviews.
Bluetooth printers are handy devices that enable a diverse range of users to produce numerous materials, from collectible stickers and mailing labels to name tags and point-of-sale (POS) receipts.
As the name suggests, these can handily connect to any mobile device that has Bluetooth capabilities. Once connected, these may be used with various mobile applications, including graphic design ware and virtual notepads.
While some Bluetooth printers can easily be used for producing A4-format documents, most of these devices are for smaller items like grocery lists, name tags as mentioned previously, and school notes.
But, as we are so fond of saying, not all Bluetooth printers are made alike. What sets the Pocket Picasso apart from the competition?
What is the Pocket Picasso Sticker Printer?
Its name taken from the famed Catalan master of Cubism, the Pocket Picasso is the perfect tool to unleash both productivity and creativity even when all you have on hand is your mobile phone.
This compact Bluetooth printer comes equipped with its own mobile application preloaded with numerous sticker designs, but can also be used with other apps to produce everything from to-do lists to sales or delivery receipts for online enterprises.
The Pocket Picasso can be used by everyone from busy homemakers compiling grocery lists, employees keeping tabs on their tasks, students who need to take notes and have visual cues for their schoolwork, and kids who want stickers to decorate their spaces. It is a nifty device to promote your children's well-being through arts and crafts projects.
Every order of the Pocket Picasso comes with the following features:
- Hours of use on a single charge;
- A built-in cutter that ensures items come out in the correct size;
- High-resolution monochromatic printing;
- Several printing options via the app; and
- One free roll of thermal paper for all your printing needs.
The corresponding mobile app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Plus, you’ll appreciate the Pocket Picasso’s handy compact construction – it lets you print just about anywhere!
How to use the Pocket Picasso?
- Before anything else, download the Pocket Picasso app from either the App Store or Google Play, then install into your phone;
- Ensure that the Pocket Picasso is fully-charged prior to use;
- Switch the printer on and activate the Bluetooth feature;
- Using the app in your device, follow the on-screen prompts to pair your phone with the printer;
- Place the roll of thermal paper into the appropriate space on the printer;
- Ensure that the thermal roll is securely in place;
- Select your preferred printing option from the app;
- Customize the design to your liking;
- Tap PRINT to start using the Pocket Picasso.
Benefits and Advantages
Having your very own Pocket Picasso lets you enjoy the following benefits:
- You can have notes on hand for reference as opposed to fishing out your phone to check out an app every so often;
- Especially for small businesses, you don’t need a larger, electricity-draining printer to produce labels and receipts;
- It’s so portable that you can take it anywhere – and that means you never have to worry about leaving shopping lists or to-do guides at home; and
- You can even use it to keep your kids occupied and encourage their creativity by letting them print their little creations.
Users' Pocket Picasso Reviews
“It fits right in my pocket and I love how compact it is! It also works well. I'm planning on buying more as birthday gifts soon.”Anna N.
“The Pocket Picasso is my newest obsession – in fact, I've used it to label my entire kitchen!”Aria W.
“It makes for a very cute gift. I got it for my niece, and now she can't stop printing princess stickers!”Carla S.
Pocket Picasso Pricing
A single Pocket Picasso printer costs $49.95. Note that this price does not include retail taxes and shipping fees.
If you’re planning to buy more than one in a single purchase, you may consider the following discounted bundles:
- Two printers at $94.99;
- Three printers at $139.99; and
- Four printers at $179.99.
Again, shipping and handling fees as well as taxes are not included in the aforementioned prices.
Unfortunately, the 30-day money-back guarantee only applies to unused and unopened merchandise.
Where to buy?
We haven’t seen this item on Amazon, so the best place to get it – and a whole round of discounts, to boot – is through its official website.
Conclusion to our Pocket Picasso Reviews
What is it best for?
We actually recommend the device for small-business owners, teachers, and even for home use.
What is it not best for?
This is definitely not the sort of printer recommended for printing colored photos or documents from your phone.
Pocket Picasso Alternatives
If you’re looking for a micro photo printer, the Fujifilm Instax Mini Link is one of the best buys you can make. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a document printer you can tote along on your travels, you may want to take a look at the HPRT MT800 A4-format Bluetooth printer.
Pocket Picasso Final Word
While you can’t exactly print color photos and full-size documents with it, the Pocket Picasso is a handy little printer to use for small items. We definitely think the Pocket Picasso a great device to have on hand!
Frequently Asked Questions About Pocket Picasso (FAQ)
What are the things I can do with my Pocket Picasso?
As stated above, you can do any of the following projects using your Pocket Picasso printer:
- Custom stickers;
- Monochromatic photo printing;
- Lists and personal / study notes; and even
- Sales or delivery receipts and labels.
What’s the maximum resolution when it comes to printing images with the Pocket Picasso?
The Pocket Picasso produces 200 dpi images on thermal paper.
If you've read all the way through this Pocket Picasso reviews for face, we are grateful. We have reviewed all these products in detail, feel free to check them out;