⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short Hulk Heater Review summary:
Value for Money
The Hulk Heater is a compact infrared heater that plugs directly into a wall socket without wires.
- Adjustable thermostat and timer;
- Cost and power efficient construction and operation;
- Portable and compactly built
- For indoor use only;
- Can only be used within an effective range of 250 square feet;
- Available only through its website
Introduction to our Hulk Heater Reviews
You're reading our Hulk Heater reviews!
With winter rapidly coming up – and, yes, despite climate change – families need to consider warming up their homes for the season. After all, why suffer through cold weather when you can cuddle down into a warm and comfortable space even on the chilliest nights.
However, with fuel and power prices being what they currently are, warming a home, especially a smaller space like a bedsit, studio flat, or personal bedroom, may prove to be an expensive endeavor.
For this reason, space heaters like the Hulk Heater offer a potential solution and we’ll see how this specific product works compared to the competition.
Space heaters are defined as devices built to heat a small- to medium-dimension area, essentially a heating device for a single room. These are considered an alternative to central heating systems in places where the furnaces tend to be old-fashioned or inefficient in the coldest weather.
There are several types of space heaters available: fan heaters for very small spaces like office cubicles, oil-burning heaters, ceramic heaters, and infrared heaters which first came to the fore early in the current decade.
The Hulk Heater is a prime example of the infrared heater and we’ll be focusing our attention on it in this review.
What is the Hulk Heater?
The Hulk Heater is a minuscule infrared heater – so compact that it only measures 5.6″ x 5.6″ x 3.5″ – that plugs directly into a wall socket sans wires. It is so small that it doesn't occupy any floor space that will clutter your room – you just plug it in and it self-activates.
But don't let its size fool you: it's a powerful heater that easily goes from 60° to 90°F in next to no time at all.
The Hulk Heater’s key features are the following:
- Fast heating 800W mechanism gets your space warm in ten minutes or less;
- Precise temperature setting via LED thermostat allows users to adjust the heater to their ideal level of warmth;
- Built-in timer that lets you stay warm from one to twelve hours and automatically shuts down, making it more energy-efficient;
- Silent motor, making it ideal for bedrooms, nurseries, and home offices;
- Effective range of up to 250 square feet;
- Wire-free construction so you don't need to trip over wires or need to coil them for safe storage; and
- Unique construction allows the heater to swivel 270° so you can use the wall outlet for a second device.
How to use it?
Using a Hulk Heater is a much simpler process than that for a conventional space heater in the sense that all you need to do is find an outlet in a well-ventilated corner of your room, plug the device in, and switch it on. Ten minutes later, your room is toasty warm.
The full process for setting it up for regular use is as follows:
- Plug the Hulk Heater into any standard three-prong electrical socket;
- Switch it on by pressing the POWER button on the dashboard on top of the device;
- Adjust the heat using the +/- buttons on the right side of the dashboard;
- Set the duration of your heating time with the CLOCK button on the lower left side of the dashboard, using the +/- buttons to adjust between one and twelve hours of use.
Benefits and Advantages
The key benefits and advantages of using the Hulk Heater include the following:
- It saves on space as it is compactly built;
- Users can decrease their power bills by a significant amount as the Hulk Heater can be switched on only whenever necessary;
- It's energy efficient; also doesn’t consume much power as it efficiently works at 800W;
- Likewise, the Hulk Space Heater serves to warm up one room at a time – you won’t need to crank up the furnace or boiler in the basement to heat up the entire home – and one can easily adjust the temperature to their preference; and
- Its compact size also makes it portable – a perfect choice for those who travel, as well as for students living in dormitories on campus.
“Running the central heating in my home was costing me a fortune! But with Hulk Heater, I only heat the rooms I actually use. This helps me heat up my room much faster, and I’m saving a ton on heating costs, too.”Jess L.
“Thank goodness for Hulk Portable Heater! The heater in my small apartment barely worked, and I was freezing! So I bought the Hulk Heater near me, and whenever it starts getting cold I just plug Hulk Heater into my wall. It’s amazing how fast it can heat up a room!”Martin K.
“What a relief it is to have the Hulk Heater! I've heard rumors about the Hulk Heater scam, but it isn't true. The nearest heater in my home is in the hallway, so the heat would take forever to reach my bedroom. With the Hulk Heater, I can feel the soothing heat within ten minutes.”Thierry L.
Hulk Heater Pricing (Discounted)
A single unit of the Hulk Heater will set you back by $49.99 – this current price is a limited offer, discounted by 50% from its original standard retail price.
Note that the aforementioned price does not include shipping and handling fees.
Discounts are given to those who order more than one device in a single purchase. Package prices are as follows:
Surprisingly, Hulk Heater has one of the longest money-back guarantee periods, allowing users to return unsatisfactory items within 60 days of delivery.
Simply return the item in its original packaging and the company will send you a replacement or deposit a refund. Note that the price of shipping needs to be handled by the customer.
Where to buy?
There are available Hulk Heater Amazon offerings. However, to ensure that you’re getting an authentic item, make it a point to buy your Hulk Heater from the official website.
Conclusion to our Hulk Heater Reviews
With the price of heating homes using electricity and natural gas set to rise by around 45% come winter of this year, the Hulk Heater promises to be a great solution for those who want to warm up small or personal spaces without breaking the bank.
What is it best for?
Small, one-person rooms, flats, and studio apartments.
What is it not best for?
Larger homes or workspaces.
Hulk Heater Alternatives
The closest to the Hulk Heater in terms of product class is the Vornado VH200 fan-driven heater which is an excellent choice for spot heating.
Hulk Heater Reviews Final Word
All things considered, we think this portable space heater is worth a try! Take advantage of their generous money-back guarantee and reap the benefits of this product. Note that our Hulk Heater reviews are meant to give users the information they need to make prudent decisions before making a purchase. So we recommend shopping around to see which products will work best for you.
How large a room can the Hulk Heater be used in?
The Hulk Heater has a maximum effective range of around 250 square feet.
What’s the average temperature range for the Hulk Heater?
Between 60° to 90°F – and it heats up in as fast as ten minutes.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Seedsheets review, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;