⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your Glow Bowl Reviews snapshot:
Product Name: GlowBowl Fresh
Product Description: The GlowBowl is a motion sensor-driven lighting device that you can attach to your toilet bowl which switches on as one walks towards it.
Value for Money
- Easy to install;
- Can be used by anyone
- Expensive for a product of its type;
- The light may be too dim to use at night;
- May be too whimsical for a home
Introduction to our Glow Bowl Reviews
Welcome to our Glow Bowl reviews!
It sounds like something cut out for comedy, but we do spend a great deal of our time sitting on the toilet. Regardless of the time of day, we do need to use it to relieve ourselves. But going to the toilet at night is something that may make small children anxious or pose a safety issue for older adults.
That said, is there a way to give them a way to feel more comfortable about using the toilet in the middle of the night? That’s what we’re talking about today in our GlowBowl reviews. We’ll be looking at what the GlowBowl can do for kids and adults alike, whether or not it’s worth the cost, and how useful it can be in the modern home.
What is a GlowBowl and What Does It Do?
To keep things short and simple in this Glow Bowl reviews, the GlowBowl is a motion sensor-driven lighting device that you can attach to your toilet bowl. It switches on as one walks towards it, so there's no need to stumble in the dark or fumble for a light switch.
GlowBowl has a variant called GlowBowl Fresh which comes with an air freshener you can stick to the LED assembly to help sanitize and deodorize the toilet bowl and seat after use.
Each Glow Bowl for toilet setup includes:
- White plastic LED assembly measuring 2.4 x 1 x 2.5 inches (6.10 x 2.54 x 6.35cm) and weighing 3.87 ounces (109.71g);
- Detachable air freshener assembly (available for GlowBowl Fresh);
- Powered by three AAA batteries (not included on purchase); and
- Built-in Motion Sensor Switch
How to Use it?
In order to set up the GlowBowl Toilet light, here are some GlowBowl instructions:
- Fit the GlowBowl LED assembly to your toilet bowl by adjusting the angle of the arm as needed to ensure that it fits snugly to the rim of the bowl;
- Open the battery compartment and insert three AAA batteries; replace the cover.
- Attach the GlowBowl by its flexible arm to the toilet rim, ensuring that the button faces outwards and away from the toilet;
- Choose your color setting by pressing the LED selection button to set a single color when it cycles to your color of choice;
- Press the LED selection button a second time to start the color cycle again.
Take note that the GlowBowl only works in the dark, automatically switching on when it detects movement within its vicinity. According to Glow Bowl toilet light instructions, the light will stay on for two minutes from the last detected movement. To conserve power, the GlowBowl doesn't switch on when the bathroom lights are on or in the daytime.
Benefits and Advantages
Having a Glow Bowl light has the following advantages:
- It's easy to set up and you only spend minutes installing it in your bathroom;
- It helps both children and adults sleep better at night as the soft lighting doesn't jar the nerves the same way conventional lighting does, so their circadian rhythms are not rattled;
- It's easy to clean as you can use conventional household cleaning products on it;
- The patented design ensures that the GlowBowl can properly fit any toilet bowl; and
- Energy-efficient as it's activated by motion sensors, so it automatically turns on or off.
Users' Glow Bowl Reviews
“This is the coolest thing ever! I purchased a GlowBowl Fresh a few months ago for my home. After the simple installation, my family was in love. They are the greatest: no bright lights to turn on and my grandchildren like them so much as the bathrooms are never dark anymore. Today, I purchased ten more as gifts for friends and family who love them. Thank you for the absolute best bathroom idea!”Jerrilyn K.
“What took them so long to come up with this invention? [For] my first order, I purchased six of them. Just placed my second order for ten more. They make great presents for such [a small] amount of money! Don’t take my word for it; you will be happily surprised.”Michele B.
“My sons love it! I am the father of two boys; my eldest is five and he loves it. He is [no longer afraid of] going to the bathroom at night. My youngest, who is 16 months old, was trying to touch the colors, and he started laughing. I think it will work for potty training too. I am very happy with it as it does everything that it says.”Derek J.
GlowBowl Fresh Pricing (Discounted)
The GlowBowl Fresh toilet light is sold at $19.99 for 1 item. Discounts are available for multiple item purchases.
GlowBowl offers a 60-day money-back guarantee or to request a replacement. The 60-day-period starts as soon as GlowBowl receives your order.
If you are not satisfied with the product within the stipulated time frame, you need to email the company to advise them that you are returning your GlowBowl, then send the item to their headquarters for your refund or replacement.
In the case of refunds, the amount – less processing and handling fees – will be processed within three business days.
Where Can You Get a GlowBowl?
We recommend that you order the GlowBowl only from the official website.
Conclusion to our Glow Bowl Reviews
What is it best used for?
Homes with small children and the elderly.
What is not best used for?
Probably not a good choice for homes without children as the whimsy factor may go beyond the bounds of good taste
GlowBowl Fresh Alternatives
A similar product called the IllumiBowl can be a second best alternative.
Glow Bowl Reviews Final Word
The GlowBowl is a whimsical product, but it’s also something that helps children and older people do their thing in the bathroom without fear of accidents. Some parents also consider it a great tool for potty training younger children, so it’s a good thing to have for young households.
Aside from softly lighting the bathroom at night, what else can the GlowBowl do?
If you opt for the GlowBowl Fresh, the device automatically sprays a sanitising/deodorizing solution when you’ve done your business, keeping your bathroom smelling fresh.
How much does the Glow Bowl toilet light cost?
The GlowBowl is $20 per unit, but you can get discounts for multiple item purchases.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Glow Bowl Fresh reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing gadget! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;