Value for Money
The Drone Xtreme is a WiFi-controlled portable and foldable drone popular among adventurous types like campers, hunters, and hikers.
- Foldable drone that sets it apart from the rest
- Convenient to use and beginner-friendly
- HD quality and panoramic photo-enabled
- Not available in retail stores
- Limited stocks only
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction to our Drone Extreme Review
- 2 Features
- 3 How to use it?
- 4 Benefits and Advantages
- 5 Users' Reviews
- 6 Drone Extreme Pricing
- 7 Conclusion to our DroneXtreme Reviews
- 8 FAQ
- 9 Does the DroneXtreme have built-in security features?
- 10 What's the standard image resolution of the DroneXtreme?
- 11 What's the standard flight time on a single charge?
Introduction to our Drone Extreme Review
Welcome to our Drone Extreme review!
Times have definitely changed. Drones have become an indispensable part of the working kit for a number of professions, including photojournalism, nature photography, filmmaking, and both architectural and structural surveying.
But, as we’re so fond of saying, not all drones are made alike. Some just have a superior performance compared to others. In today’s review of the DroneXtreme, we’ll see if this device has the moxie to perform well in the field.
Practically everyone these days has access to a camera. Still, it's natural for professionals – as well as intrepid outdoorsmen and hobbyists – to want to take photography and videography to the next level.
Therefore, in this Drone Extreme review, both pros and wise amateurs have set criteria with regard to what they want in their drones. These include:
- Ease of control with a minimal learning curve;
- Image stabilizers to ensure clarity of details as this could may make or break the project the drones are being used for;
- Usability in all but the most extreme weather conditions, and
- Pinpoint accuracy when it comes to directing it towards targets.
Keeping all these in mind, how will DroneXtreme perform compared to its competitors?
What is the Drone Xtreme?
The Drone Xtreme is a WiFi-controlled portable drone that has become quite popular in the United States, particularly among adventurous types like campers, hunters, and hikers.
What we like about it as we write this Drone Extreme review is that the device is foldable and lightweight. Therefore, it can be used by both professionals and amateur drone enthusiasts who will appreciate that it is foldable, lightweight, offers an extensive range of motions, and has high-precision image capture technology.
The primary features of the DroneXtreme standard model are as follows:
- Quadcopter-type camera drone;
- Rechargeable controller
- 3.7-volt 600 mAh LiOn Battery
- Charging cable
- Standard user manual (English only)
The device likewise has the following technical capabilities:
- Portable Construction – The drone itself is made with a durable lightweight material and its propellers may be easily folded into the the main body for easy transport;
- High-resolution Visual Technology – Capture high-resolution stills up to 12 megapixels and record high-definition videos at 120 frames per second;
- Substantial Flight Time – On a single charge, your DroneXtreme can fly and shoot footage up to 12 minutes without needing to land;
- Built-in Gravity Sensor – The drone easily avoids obstacles and can be kept from falling to the ground thanks to highly sensitive sensors which can detect objects in the way and automatically change course to avoid accidents;
- Slow Motion Mode – This enables users to get a high-definition slow motion review of their footage which allows them to pinpoint key details or areas for editing from raw; and
- Panoramic Mode – This allows users to capture 360 degree images from the air by simply clicking a button on the controller.
How to use it?
Setting up the Drone Xtreme for initial use may be done as follows:
- Download the compatible app. You can do this by scanning the QR code printed in the user manual;
- Install the app onto your phone or tablet;
- Place the batteries into the drone and switch it on;
- Launch the app and connect your drone to it.
The drone is now ready to fly and shoot.
Benefits and Advantages
In this Drone Extreme review, the advantages of using the Drone Xtreme for drone pilots and enthusiasts compared to similar devices are as follows:
- It can fly and shoot for fifteen minutes on a single charge, giving it more flight time than most commercially available drones;
- Pinpoint accuracy and overall stability make for a smoother flight and clearer footage;
- HD imaging technology allows users to take exceptionally clear photos and crisp videos with every flight;
- It's lightweight and folds into itself, making it a great option for travel and landscape photography;
- Its batteries are rechargeable; and
- You can easily control the drone from any compatible mobile device using the companion app.
“I tested the DroneXtreme several times, pushing it to its limits while capturing footage – and it just kept on flying. I couldn’t outrun the drone and I was very impressed by how far it could go without losing transmission in the air. It works for me!”Ben I.
“The Drone Xtreme makes capturing moments much easier, and all of the pre-programmed modes are a lot of fun! It’s so exciting to see footage of myself which looks like it was lifted straight out of an action film, and it takes literally seconds to film.”Mike N.
“I’m usually extremely protective when it comes to my gadgets. But the DroneXtreme is so easy to use and has so many safety features built into it that I handed it over to my 8-year-old son just minutes after getting it in the air.”Taran O.
Drone Extreme Pricing
You can buy one Drone Extreme unit or multiple units. Shipping is free for buyers in the mainland United States.
Discounts are offered for those buying multiple items in a single purchase on the official website only. Discounted prices are as follows:
If you aren't satisfied with the Drone Extreme, the manufacturer offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Simply send the drone back in its original packaging. Note, however, that shipping charges will be deducted from the refund.
Where to buy?
To ensure the authenticity and quality of the product, we recommend that you buy the DroneXtreme from its official website.
Conclusion to our DroneXtreme Reviews
Comparable to a number of higher-priced drones, the Drone Extreme is a handy gadget to have for capturing great outdoor footage.
What is it best for?
We recommend this to professional photojournalists, scenic photographers, and filmmakers.
What is it not best for?
Given the image resolution, it may not be the best choice for geological and architectural surveying.
The DroneX Pro offers a similar drone photography experience and would work better for beginners. The Shadow X Drone, on the other hand, provides a longer flight time. Other alternatives include the Tactical X Drone or the foldable drone DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone.
DroneXtreme Final Word
So is DroneExtreme a good drone? Yes, it is. It's foldable, lightweight, and meets FAA regulations. We recommend this for beginning photographers or videographers who need a gadget that doesn't require much of a learning curve as others. Still, as with our other gadget reviews, we recommend you shop around and see which device works best for your specific requirements.
Does the DroneXtreme have built-in security features?
No, it’s up to the user to take the necessary precautions to ensure that the drone cannot be hacked externally.
What's the standard image resolution of the DroneXtreme?
Still images are shot at 12 megapixels while video resolution is at 120 frames per second.
What's the standard flight time on a single charge?
Twelve minutes is the maximum time you can fly the DroneXtreme without needing to land and recharge.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Drone Extreme review, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;