⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your ChargeHub Reviews snapshot:
A portable power bank that allows users to charge their devices faster.
Value for Money
- Lightweight and compact;
- Has patented SmartSpeed technology to prevent overcharging and overheating;
- Offers several charging methods on a single device
- Some people may find 5000mAh battery capacity inadequate;
- Design looks bulky
Introduction to our ChargeHub Reviews
Welcome to our ChargeHub reviews!
Our mobile devices are practically extensions of ourselves these days. More than just another way to communicate on the fly, they are also a way of carrying our jobs and other aspects of our lives with us any time of the day and anywhere that we go.
Unfortunately, we’re all askance when the battery runs out and we’re left high and dry. Most of us carry USB chargers we can plug into our workstations or laptops, but the more prudent among us bring power banks to juice up our devices. Either way, though, you’re going to have to carry your charging cable – so it spells disaster in the event you do have a charger or power bank on you but don’t have a cable.
Today’s ChargeHubGO reviews will focus on how this unique wireless charging device can make things easier for you. We’ll also talk about the ChargeHubGO+ and whether or not it’s a better buy.
Meet the ChargeHub GO/ChargeHubGO+
The ChargeHubGO+ is a portable power bank that features three ways by which one can charge a phone or another mobile device:
- A wireless charging pad;
- USB charging port; and
- Two built-in charging cables that are compatible with both Android and iOS devices, as well as those that require Micro USB and lightning or Type-C cables.
The ChargeHubGO+ has a battery capacity of 5000mAh and can be used with everything from phones to Bluetooth speakers.
The ChargeHubGO+ has the following technical specifications and features:
- Technical Specifications
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Dimensions: 6.5″ x 4″ x .75″
- Weight + Packaging: 7 oz
- Dimensions + Packaging: 4″ x 1″ x 7″
- Micro USB / Type-C Input: 5V / 2A
- Battery capacity: 5000mAh
- USB Output: 5V / 2A
- Charging Cable Output: 5V / 2A
- Wireless Output: 5V / 1A | 5W
- QC Certifications: FCC, RoHS, CE
- ChargeHubGO+ portable power bank with the following inclusions:
- Wireless charging pad
- Two built-in charging cables compatible with micro USB, Apple lightning, and Type-C cables;
- User manual;
- 20” micro-charging cable; and
- Patented SmartSpeed® technology for rapid charging at 15 watts of power.
How to Use ChargeHub Go?
As a charging device, the ChargeHubGO+ enables users to charge their devices faster using a safe power supply set at 2.4 amps with 15 watts of power, while battery capacity is set at 5000mAh.
In order to use the device:
- Turn on the ChargeHubGO+ plus by pressing the power button located on the side of the power bank;
- Select your charging method of choice. The ChargeHubGO+ has four different charging methods to choose from: a wireless pad, two USB Type-C cables, Micro USB compatibility, and a USB charging port. Whichever you choose, the SmartSpeed technology ensures rapid-fire charging; and
- You can monitor the battery level of the power bank through four LED displays.
Benefits and Advantages
The ChargeHubGO+ accords the following benefits and advantages for users:
- Universal compatibility with Android and iOS devices made by a variety of brands or use different types of charging cable;
- Compact size for great portability as it's small and slim enough to easily fit in your pocket – and it's light enough to keep it from weighing down your purse or knapsack with additional heft;
- Ultra-fast charging thanks to its proprietary SmartSpeed® technology which automatically detects what type of device you're plugging into it to ensure fast charging without overcharging it;
- Safe-charge protection technology that prevents overcharging, overheating, or damage due to foreign objects; and
- A 30-day money-back guarantee.
Users' ChargeHub Reviews
What do those who have bought this product say about it?
“I freaking love this charger; I love it so much I bought a second for the wife. [Now I'm] thinking about [a third one ]for the car. I have a small tray area where I put my phone now, but with [this wireless charger], I can just throw it in the cubby hole and have wireless charging in my car. It’s smaller than my Asus charger so I can slip it into my pocket with my phone.”Epic A.
“[It's] perfect for the on-the-go professional. As a busy professional, I’m constantly on the road [or] in airports and hotels, and ChargeHubGO+ makes it super-easy for me to charge all of my devices at the same time. In the past, I’ve had to carry multiple devices with me and now [I don't need them.”Beth C.
The ChargeHubGo+ is slim and compact; I can carry it easily in my purse or even a pocket, if needed. I also appreciate that I can place my phone on top of the device for charging if I’m using all of the other ports. I’ve even shared the charging cables with colleagues and clients so we can all charge at the same time. Definitely recommend this to anyone!”Kristyn M.
“[It's the] perfect power bank for everyday use. The 5000 mAh ChargeHubGO+ is my new go-to portable power bank. It's lightweight, [has a] slim design, and built-in charging cables [to] make it compact enough to carry around for everyday use, and its 5W wireless charging pad sets it apart.”Rebecca A.
ChargeHubGO+ Pricing (Discounted)
A single unit of the Charge Hub Go / ChargeHubGO+ will set you back at these prices, excluding shipping and handling.
Delivery and handling fees are waived for orders of two or more and discounts are also offered on multiple purchases.
Limitless Innovations, the company behind the ChargeHubGO+, offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Dissatisfied users should, however, apply for a refund within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Items in question need to be returned in their original packaging within the stipulated time period. Also, they need to be free from damage of any kind.
Customers returning items are responsible for paying the shipping and handling of the returned items; note that shipping costs are not refundable.
Also, refunds are only issued for the full purchase price and do not include shipping and handling fees.
Where Can You Buy the ChargeHubGO+?
For a safer online shopping experience and a guaranteed authentic product, be sure to buy your ChargeHubGO+ through the official Limitless Innovations website. Best to avoid reseller sites like with Amazon also for refund policy issues.
Conclusion to our ChargeHub Reviews
Now to wrap up our ChargeHub reviews;
What is it best used for?
- People in professions that require 24/7 connectivity;
- Healthcare professionals;
- Emergency staff
What is not best used for?
Probably not a good choice for charging bigger devices.
ChargeHub Go Alternatives
We honestly can’t see any other way by which you can replace the ChargeHub, but conventional power banks work just as well.
ChargeHub Reviews Final Word
The ChargeHubGo+ is a great option for those who need their devices on at all times. While it is, admittedly, pricey: it’s one of the handiest gadgets you can have on hand to keep you online and connected at all times.
We highly recommend that you give this product a try for 30 days. If you're disappointed for any reason, you can get your money back hassle-free.
Is the ChargeHubGO+ an OS-dependent device?
No, you can use the device on both Android and Apple devices, and even on Bluetooth devices like speakers.
What charging cables work with the ChargeHubGO+?
Along with the capability to do wireless charging, the ChargeHubGO+ can be used with Micro USB, Apple lightning, and Type-C charging cables.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Charge Hub Go reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;