Vibes XWatch Review
Value for Money
The Vibes XWatch is an IP67 smartwatch that offers numerous functions – possibly more than most conventional smartwatch models currently available.
- Easily interfaces with both Android and iOS devices via Bluetooth;
- Serves as a handy way to monitor vital stats;
- More affordable than most smart watch brands
- Still somewhat expensive for most people;
- Manly aesthetic may put off female users;
- Vitals tracking leaves a lot to be desired
Table of Contents
Introduction to our Vibes XWatch Reviews
Welcome to our Vibes XWatch reviews!
Wearable technology, particularly accessories that monitor different aspects of the wearer’s health, has been in use for over a decade now. Since the introduction of smartwatch technology, practically everyone seems to be wearing one to keep track of everything from their heart rate and the number of steps they take in a day, to more serious aspects like their blood pressure, sleep quality, and – especially since the specter of COVID-19 hit – their blood oxygen levels.
In today’s review of the Vibes XWatch, we will see how this particular smartwatch works compared to similar devices and whether or not it’s a good fit for most people.
A Different Kind of Smartwatch
As with anything, not all smartwatches are made equal. For example, while most smartwatches monitor a user’s step count, activity time (based on a given list of workout types), and heart rate, not all will have additional monitoring modes like a modified electrocardiogram (ECG), blood oxygen monitoring, sleep time and quality monitoring, and – in particularly specialized models – women’s health concerns such as menstrual cycle and fertility tracking.
In which case, we can talk about the VibesXWatch and what it can offer the average user as well as an avid athlete or fitness enthusiast.
What is Vibes XWatch UK?
The Vibes XWatch is an IP67 smartwatch that offers numerous functions – possibly more than most conventional smartwatch models currently available. Compatible with both Android and iOS devices via Bluetooth, it does more than just tell the time as it allows users to receive and answer calls, listen to and store music, monitor their health variables, and even take photos and videos.
The primary features of the Vibes XWatch are as follows:
- Full-color and high-definition LCD screen;
- 380mAH lithium battery that can run for 25 days of conventional use / 15 days of intense use on a single charge, enabling you to do the following:
- 280 minutes of mobile phone call time sans interruption;
- 220 minutes of music playback;
- IP67 waterproof case and construction;
- Android and iOS compatibility via dual-channel (3.5 / 5.0) Bluetooth;
- Health sensors to monitor the following aspects:
- Heart rate sensor;
- Sleep monitor;
- Step count tracker;
- Sedentary monitoring; and
- Various exercise modes; as well as;
- Scratch-proof glass screen.
How to use it?
Based on our XWatch test, using the Vibes XWatch is similar in principle to using practically any other smart watch.
In order to use it, you will need to sync the watch with your mobile device via Bluetooth and download the compatible fitness monitoring program for it.
Once you’ve managed to set the date and time, you can start using the watch and it will monitor your step count and vital signs while you wear it.
In order to quickly check on your vitals, you can easily swipe through the xWatch applications loaded into the watch, select what you need to check, go into the module, and see the value for the time of day.
Benefits and Advantages
The advantages of owning and wearing a Vibes XWatch include the following:
- Like many smartwatches, you’re able to keep tabs on your physical activity on an hourly basis along with other aspects of your health such as your pulse rate, blood pressure, sleep quality, and even hydration levels;
- It gives users a more convenient way to stay connected for work as you can easily sync it with your phone or tablet to receive email messages, messages on standard communication platforms, as well as SMS through your standard mobile network carrier;
- You can easily enjoy media downloads or even streaming media on the go thanks to Bluetooth connectivity which will enable you to play audio tracks from your mobile phone or even a linked app like Spotify or iTunes / Apple Music; and
- The watch has a sporty, almost military design that goes perfectly with both casual and dressier outfits, making it an excellent, gender-neutral accessory for practically anyone.
“I read somewhere about an XWatch scam. But – it isn't true. The Vibes XWatch is a decent-looking and tech-savvy timepiece. I got it for my father-in-law as a gift and he seems to like how it can monitor his heart rate and track his movement.”Esther Y.
“[The Vibes XWatch] is an astonishing smart watch [for its] cost. I can read all my messages without having to pull out my phone which makes it truly incredible for work. I can also download other necessary applications onto it. I also love that it's great for my workouts as I can read my pulse and also track my steps. I can do so much with this watch!”Indigo R.
“I thought the Vibes XWatch would look too masculine and overwhelm my small wrist, but it didn't. It's quite charming and works admirably with my Android phone. I'm pumped over its capabilities!”Davinia B.
XWatch Smartwatch Pricing
While the Vibes XWatch price doesn’t come cheap, keep in mind that it is still more reasonably priced than other brand-name products currently on the market.
The standard Vibes XWatch model will set customers back by $99.00 – currently 50% of its original asking price of nearly $200 as its manufacturer is currently offering a half-price promotion.
At the moment, the official website for the Vibes X Watch Smartwatch offers discounts for single purchases of two or more units.
Additional battery packs are also available online at around $9.00 each.
At the moment, the manufacturer only accepts payments via standard credit card, but shipping is free to any part of the world.
Each purchase of a Vibes Xwatch comes with a three-year service warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee. Note that shipping fees for returned items need to be shouldered by the customer.
Where to buy it?
Customers can purchase their Vibes XWatches through the official xWatch website. Note that xWatch prices will adjust to the equivalent in your local currency.
Conclusion to our XWatch SmartWatch Reviews
In the process of our Vibes XWatch review, we noted that it works in pretty much the same way as a more conventional smartwatch. Admittedly, it does score higher in terms of style and design, though it performs at pretty much the same level as more popular brands.
What is it best for?
This would work best for those who need to keep tabs on their health while also staying abreast of their work via mobile.
What is it not best for?
Probably not the best choice for those who need to monitor other more critical metrics than the watch is capable of looking at.
XWatch SmartWatch Alternatives
As a gold (and higher budget) standard, the FitBit remains high on the list of potential alternatives, but we also suggest having a look at the Apple Watch and the Samsung Watch.
The XWatch Reviews Final Word
As with anything, our Vibes XWatch review UK is only meant to be a guide to ensure that customers make more informed decisions before making a purchase. Still, we highly recommended this smartwatch for your next buy – your purchase guaranteed for 30 days.
Can the Vibes XWatch be worn by everyone?
Yes, despite its somewhat masculine look, the watch may be worn by both men and women.
How much does one Vibes XWatch cost?
One watch costs $99.00 but discounts are awarded to those buying two or more units in a single purchase.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this XWatch reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;