Tactical X Drone Reviews
Value for Money
The Tactical X Drone is a compact, state-of-the-art aerial photography/videography device that relies on an advanced gyroscope system for exceptional stability in flight, as well as high-resolution imaging technology for clear, richly detailed footage.
- Longer flight time;
- Reasonable price;
- Great image and flight stability
- Not beginner-friendly;
- May not work for those requiring a higher image resolution;
- Can be cumbersome to carry around
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction to our Tactical X Drone Reviews
- 2 Features
- 3 Benefits and Advantages
- 4 Users' Reviews
- 5 Tactical X Drone Pricing
- 6 Conclusion to our Tactical X Drone Reviews
- 7 FAQ
- 8 What visual qualities separate the Tactical X Drone from the competition?
- 9 What's the standard flight time and range on a single charge?
Introduction to our Tactical X Drone Reviews
Welcome to our Tactical X Drone reviews!
Nowadays, it feels like every photographer, aspiring cineaste, or adventurer is using a drone to take spellbinding images of their surroundings – and you can’t blame them.
But, as with anything, not all drones are made alike. It does take some shopping to see which products actually work for intrepid outdoorsmen and forward-thinking professionals.
In today's review, we will discuss the merits of the Tactical X Drone and whether it would be a help or hindrance to professionals considering it for their work.
Whenever people shop for drones, there is a list of qualities and features they need to look at to decide on a purchase. These include:
- These need to be easy to control;
- Image stabilizers are a part of the package as the clarity of details of captured footage may make or break the project the drones are being used for;
- Usability in all but the most extreme weather conditions is always an advantage,
- A drone needs to have pinpoint accuracy when it comes to directions; and
- It should not be too expensive to purchase in light of technological advances, making these pieces of equipment more accessible to the general public.
Based on the abovementioned criteria, the Tactical X Drone is undoubtedly a candidate for consideration.
What is the Tactical X Drone?
The Tactical X Drone is a compact, state-of-the-art aerial photography/videography device that relies on an advanced gyroscope system for exceptional flight stability and high-resolution imaging technology for clear, richly detailed footage.
Stick with our Tactical X Drone reviews to learn more about how it can help your photography journey!
In this Tactical Drone review, here are the X Tactical Drone specifications:
- Tactical X Drone Quadcopter with 4K camera with high-resolution slow-motion mode and panoramic view capability
- Gravity sensor with electronic image stabilization feature
- Rechargeable controller
- 3.7-volt 600 mAh Lipo Battery
- Charging cable
- Standard user manual (English only)
Its technological capabilities are as follows:
- Portable construction. The Tactical X Drone can easily be folded thanks to jointed arms and flexible blades. This lightweight device is also easily portable;
- Gravity sensor. This feature enables both beginners and experts to fly their drones and use them to shoot impeccable footage almost straight out of the box;
- Long range shooting. The Tactical X Drone can cover up to 19 meters in a single flight;
- High-definition imaging technology. The Tactical X Drone records videos at 120 frames per second and has a still image resolution of 12 megapixels;
- Slow-mo mode. This unique feature enables users to present high-resolution slowed-down playback which captures even minute details of action;
- Panoramic mode for sweeping views of wide landscapes; and
- Long-lasting battery capacity. Unlike most drones, the Tactical X Drone battery lets you shoot up to fifteen minutes of active footage without needing to recharge.
How to Use It?
It's quite easy to set up the Tactical X Drone:
- Download the compatible app. You can do this by scanning the QR code printed in the user manual;
- Install the Tactical X Drone app onto your phone or tablet;
- Place the batteries into the drone and switch it on;
- Launch the app and connect your drone to it.
Your drone is ready to fly and shoot.
Benefits and Advantages
The advantages of using the Tactical X Drone as opposed to similar devices are as follows:
- It can fly and shoot for fifteen minutes on a single charge within a 19-meter radius, giving it more flight time and shooting range than products from competing brands;
- Pinpoint accuracy and overall stability make for a smoother flight and clearer footage;
- HD imaging technology allows users to take exceptionally clear photos and crisp videos with every flight;
- It's lightweight and folds into itself, making it a great option for travel and landscape photography;
- Its batteries are rechargeable; and
- You can easily control the drone from any compatible mobile device running its partner app.
So is the Tactical X Drone good or is it a Tactical X Drone scam? Learn what actual users say:
“I love taking my Tactical X Drone to the beach at sunrise and sunset. It really does give you a bird’s eye view of the entire ocean – you really see it from their perspective. When it’s far enough out over the water, all the people look like little dots walking along the water. The lights reflect off the crystal-clear water. The 4k resolution is really cool.”Dale B.
“I feel like I’m going to use this drone for everything. I’ve had it less than a week and I’ve already captured my daughter riding her bike without training wheels for the first time, found a ball she launched onto the roof a few weeks ago, and helped my boss film a promotional video for the company. Haven’t crashed it yet!”Jillian R.
“To get a drone with a high-quality camera that creates stunning aerial photos and video like this at this price is almost unheard of. This is one of the best drones on the market and great value.”Bob C.
Tactical X Drone Pricing
For this X Tactical Drone review, what is its value for money?
The standard Tactical X Drone set (including manual and peripherals) will set you back by $99.00, excluding shipping and handling.
Based on the Tactical X Drone website, those getting multiple drones in a single purchase can avail of discounted prices. These are as follows:
Note that all purchases of the Tactical X Drone come with a three-year warranty.
If you aren't satisfied with the Tactical X Drone, the manufacturer offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Simply send the drone back in its original packaging. Note, however, that shipping charges will be deducted from the refund.
Where to buy?
To make sure that you get an authentic device, we recommend that you purchase the Tactical X Drone from its official Tactical X Drone website.
Conclusion to our Tactical X Drone Reviews
Now to wrap up our Tactical X Drone reviews;
Is the Tactical X Drone good? The Tactical X Drone is a great device to have on hand for those who need a drone to do magnificent aerial shots and panoramic views to spice up nature footage or to create stunning visuals for any number of purposes.
What is it best for?
We recommend this to professional filmmakers, documentarians, and advertising professionals.
What is it not best for?
Given the image resolution, it may not be the best choice for geological surveys or architectural monitoring.
Tactical X Drone Alternatives
The DJI series of camera drones offers several reasonable alternatives. Keep in mind, however, that both these models are considerably more expensive.
- DJI Mini SE Currently Discounted to $299
- DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) Currently Discounted to $909
- DJI Mini 2 Currently Discounted to $449
- DJI Mavic Air 2 Currently Discounted to $799
- DJI Air 2S Currently Discounted to $999
- DJI Mavic 3 Currently Discounted to $2049
Tactical X Drone Final Word
In conclusion, we recommend that you give this drone a spin and take advantage of their generous money-back guarantee! However, if you want to look at other options, we recommend you shop around and see which device works best for your specific requirements.
What visual qualities separate the Tactical X Drone from the competition?
High-resolution cinematic grade footage is what you stand to get when using this drone, along with 4K imagery, high-definition slow motion, and panoramic views.
What's the standard flight time and range on a single charge?
Fifteen minutes is the maximum time you can fly the Tactical X Drone without needing to recharge. Likewise, this drone can be used within a 19-meter radius.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Tactical X Drone reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;