⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short Seedsheets Review summary:
Value for Money
Seedsheets are customizable gardening sheets which you simply drape over soil.
- Easy to use;
- Can be customized based on your preferences;
- Can be cut to fit for those who prefer container gardening
- Not a good fit for cooler climes;
- Not all seeds may grow
Introduction to our Seedsheets Reviews
Welcome to our Seedsheets reviews!
With practically everyone trying to eat a bit healthier, there has been a shift toward vegetarianism and veganism. People are making it a point to eat more fruit and veg to improve their health.
However, with inflation soaring and, with it, the prices of various commodities, including fresh foods, feeding yourself and your family good and healthy food is getting harder by the day.
For this reason, urban gardening and farming initiatives like those done in Asian cities like Singapore and Tokyo have enabled people to eat fresh food that they’ve grown themselves without having to pay a cent.
But you may say that “That’s for people in big cities, but what about us who live out in the suburbs who need to drive out to buy food?” That question forms the perfect reason why you ought to read on through our Seedsheets review today.
Now, let's move on with our Seedsheets reviews, what is it?
If you actively watch Shark Tank, you’ve probably marveled at the different product prototypes that are offered up for the panel’s consideration. While all of them are interesting, not all are given the opportunity for further development.
But this unique approach to gardening, even in a relatively small space, certainly got a good start thanks to Seedsheet Shark Tank.
What are Seedsheets?
As seen on Shark Tank Seedsheets are customizable gardening sheets that you simply drape over soil. The seeds are already pre-planted into each pod on the sheets, so there’s no need to till the soil or plant them by hand.
By customizable, it means you can choose the selection of plants you can grow with your Seedsheet – from an all-salad selection to a bountiful array of seasonal produce and even Flower Seed Sheets.
Upon purchase, users get the following items:
- 32-pod 8′ x 4′ Seedsheet gardening sheet you can cut to any size;
- Pre-planted selection of seeds that are both organic and non-GMO; and
- Organic weed blocker.
Your Seedsheets also have a two-year shelf life: if you don't feel like growing them now, you can easily grow them later.
Seedsheets are currently sold in four varieties:
- Sunshine Garden which works best in hot and dry climates;
- Fantastic Fall Garden, a seasonal variant;
- Super Salad Garden which enables users to produce their favorite salad greens; and
- The brand’s signature Super Value Garden which includes a highly nutritious selection of food-bearing plants.
How to use it?
Seedsheets Shark Tank prides itself on making gardening ridiculously easy. In fact, growing your own food with Seedsheets just takes a few key steps:
- Select a sunny spot in your garden or backyard, particularly a location to the south that gets at least eight hours of direct sunlight a day;
- Fill your raised bed to the top with high-quality soil, particularly a type pre-enriched with nutrients;
- Place the Seedsheet seed-side down on the surface and pat it down with your hands until flat and level;
- Secure the Seedsheet in place with the green stakes included in the package, pushing them carefully through the pre-slit X-slots. In case your location is windy, it helps to weigh the sheet down with additional stones to keep it from blowing away;
- Water the Seedsheet using the green watering nozzle included in the package which fits most standard-sized one-liter bottles or, especially for those backyard gardening, a hose outfitted with a standard misting nozzle, gently applying water directly onto the pods; and
- Spray each pod for around five seconds, pause watering for 30 seconds, then repeat until all the pods have dissolved and any exposed soil has been thoroughly moistened.
As with all gardening projects, make it a point to water your Seedsheet daily, especially in hot and dry weather.
Benefits and Advantages
The benefits of using Seedsheets are as follows:
- You can easily grow your own food right in your own backyard or garden;
- You can grow your Seedsheet herb garden by choosing from an extensive variety of herbs, fruit-bearing plants, and even salad greens to make up your seed selection;
- You get to enjoy fresh and organic produce at about a fraction of the cost; and
- You can be sure that what you’ve grown is perfectly healthy, additive-free, and GMO-free.
Users' Seedsheets Reviews
“I have used Seedsheet three separate times now. I love it so much! It’s easy to use and you can also cut the sheet to customize it further. My five-year-old did his own Seedsheets garden kits and put it in two separate pots. He’s now growing his own vegetables by himself and they are thriving. I love that the site gives details on what grows fast and what can go next to other veggies. I feel like a pro gardener! It's been my dream to grow my own veggies to make baby food for my newborn, and now that dream is coming true! I’m obsessed and will be ordering from them for as long as they’re open!”Kassandra H.
“Normally, I put my seeds in a greenhouse and I transplant everything by tax day in April. This year was so cold, and we still had frost as late as the end of April, so I took a chance and bought these Seedsheets from Seed sheets com. I cut the sheet in half and put each half into an above ground garden. harvested tons of tomatoes, beans, peppers, cucumbers, basil, and arugula – and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. It was a piece of cake! I used the fertilizer they recommended, so perhaps that had something to do with my great crops. I highly recommend Seedsheets!”Alison E.
“Seedsheets are amazing. Everything is growing beautifully and the few things that didn’t sprout were quickly replaced. What an incredible company and idea. I love the companion planting and ease of use; it's perfect for a beginner like me.”Robert D.
Seedsheets Pricing (Discounted)
Moving on with our Seedsheets reviews, what about price?
Regardless of variety, Seedsheets are sold per unit, excluding shipping and handling. For those who want carte blanche with the plants they want on their Seedsheets, the company will charge you additional fees.
Seedsheets offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, but only for standard seed packages. Custom seed selections are not eligible for refunds. Make sure to apply our Seedsheets discount code and Seedsheets coupon to save more!
Where to buy?
To ensure that you’re getting authentic Seedsheets, make it a point to buy yours from the official website.
Conclusion to our Seedsheets Reviews
If you think that gardening and growing your own food are both beyond you, Seedsheets will make you think again. Seedsheets’ Shark Tank presentation certainly wowed a lot of people – and many of them have harvested – literally – the fruit of their labors.
What is it best for?
Those with ample space in their homes for a garden, as well as those who want to save money by growing their own food.
What is it not best for?
Probably not a great choice for those living in cold and wet regions, particularly those that get little in the way of sunlight.
If you live in Europe, a company called Urban Cultivators offers a similar product.
Seedsheets Reviews Final Word
Our Seedsheets review is meant to help readers make informed decisions before making a purchase. But we highly recommend that you test this product out! If you want to look for alternatives, check other gardening and organic farming sites for possible options that would work well for you and the climate of your home area.
How many pods are in a standard Seedsheet?
The standard model comes with 32 seed pods, each encapsulated in a dissolvable/water-soluble membrane. The smaller herb grower's model comes with five pods.
I don’t really like the plants bundled with a standard Seedsheet; can I customize my own?
Yes, but customized sheets will set you back by an additional $10.00 and are not covered by the refund policy.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Seedsheets review, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;