⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short ThePhotoStick Omni Review summary:
Value for Money
The PhotoStick Omni is a storage aid so you can keep your precious files and photos with you on your phone or laptop.
- Easy to Use
- One-Time Purchase
- Secured Files
- Recovers Every Photo/Video
- Not Compatible with all Devices
Introduction to our Photo Stick Omni Review
Welcome to our Photo Stick Omni Review!
It’s impressive how we are now able to take tons of pictures or videos using merely our phones. Not only that – we also get to take captured memories that are of high quality. But how do you keep all of this data stored on your device let alone safe from any loss? PhotoStick Omni may be the answer.
So Many Files, So Little Space
It's becoming troublesome to keep high-resolution photos on our phones as they consume huge chunks of phone storage space. If you’re not going to delete some of them, you won’t be able to shoot more photos!
Uploading to get rid of some of them might take a long time – not to mention you probably want to check or edit them before putting them on your social media. Additionally, this can become even more of a problem if you are currently in a no-network area and you urgently need to create more images. Hence, the need for a high-quality storage device.
Enter The PhotoStick Omni
When you want to clear storage space fast on your phone or laptop, PhotoStick Omni is the perfect tool. Let's be clear – there's The Photo Stick for your laptop and computer and The Photo Stock Mobile for your phone. The PhotoStick Omni works for both computers AND mobile devices!
This is also the ideal partner for people who are not very tech-savvy. The storage drive automatically finds all the photos from your device and downloads them. Aside from that, it also sorts the photos in an organized manner so that you can go over them later with ease.
Raring to learn how to use it and what you can get from this device? Read through our Photo Stick Omni review for more.
Features of ThePhotoStick Omni
In this Photo Stick Omni review, what features might you expect? Here are some:
- Easy to Use – Just plug the stick into the device of your choice and, after a few clicks, let ThePhotoStick Omni app do its work. The whole process does not require a network connection.
- Compatible with most devices – The storage aid stick can be used with most phones, tablets, laptops, or computers. Do note that there is a chance it won’t work with devices that are old or outdated. For our PhotoStick Omni reviews, it can work with Android and iOS but may have trouble accessing other operation systems.
- Two sizes to choose from – the photo-storage device comes in 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB capacity variants. The smallest drive can store up to 15,000 photos while the 128 GB one can handle 60,000 images. The largest storage size can hold over 100,000 images.
- One-time Purchase – Compared to cloud storage, Omni Photo.Stick does not require you to pay monthly subscriptions or reactivations to use. It is also quite affordable.
- Secure Storage – Since the personal files are stored locally and do not require cloud or access to the internet, you are guaranteed that the photos are safe and secured.
- Sorts Files Automatically – The device will sort the files automatically and in an organized manner with the help of its built-in app.
How to use it?
For this PhotoStick Omni reviews, this storage aid makes use of both the software and hardware of your device so you can back up your precious files. Here's how to use it step by step:
- Connect to the internet and download ThePhotoStick Omni app from the Play Store for Android devices and App Store for iPhone users. Search the name “PhotoStick Omni” and make sure to download only from these trusted sources as others might not prove reliable. Once you've downloaded the app, you can now work with the file-storing device without the need for an Internet connection.
- Plug the product through a working USB port of the smartphone, laptop, PC, tablet, or any device of your choice. Once a connection is detected, the PhotoStick Omni app will immediately start scanning all directories for media files like jpeg, png, mkv, mp4, and other similar formats. Users can choose which formats the app should detect.
- During the scanning process, the Photo Stick Omni app will meticulously scavenge for photos on videos on the device – including hidden files. You might be surprised how many files you can get that are outside the standard “Gallery” folder.
- Do note that PhotoStick works differently than a regular flash drive despite the fact that both look similar. The latter relies on user commands to copy and paste the photos while the former does this on its own. Another advantage of PhotoStick is that it detects duplicates and leaves them out, thus saving space and better organise your files. As a result, you don’t need to worry about where the files are since they are conveniently compiled in the new drive.
- Once the scan is done, the device sorts all the files and puts them in a folder with the source device’s name on it. You can also use the app to delete the files from your phone, freeing storage and feeling safe knowing that your files have been securely transferred to the backup drive. This happens fast too, so you can get back to taking pictures or creating videos in no time.
Benefits and Advantages
In this PhotoStickOmni review, we need to discuss how you can benefit from this device:
The Photo Stick Omni UK is easy to use. From our tests, this device is especially beneficial for those who are not too tech-savvy. Just plug and play to back up your precious photos. There is no need for an Internet connection or complicated commands like copy and paste to get the job done. Let the app do it for you in just a few clicks.
The app sorts the photos and videos automatically so you can review them later. On top of that, you don’t have to memorize which file went to which folder since the app also sorts this for you.
The file storage tool is durable but also light. It can withstand some falls or rough handling, as expected when you are out taking photos.
Plus, it does not take too much space since it is as small as a flash drive. No need to take out your laptop just to back up your files when you are busy doing some photo shoots.
Users' PhotoStick Omni Reviews
Let's read what actual users think in this ThePhotoStick Omni review:
It is easy to use and it searches my computer intensively for videos and pictures. Some of them I have completely forgotten! It’s like I just recovered something valuable to me. It also has a cover so that means your files are secured and protected.June H.
I once lost some important files to google drive and dropbox which is why I am hesitant when it comes to cloud storage. Glad that I found this wonderful gem of a product!Roy C.
I am not very tech savvy, making PhotoStick.Omni such a divine gift for me. It is so easy and satisfying to use. No need for complex clicks and commands. Just plug and save, then you’re done! The staff support also responds to emails quickly! For these reasons, I can’t help but put a positive review right away.William T.
PhotoStick Omni Pricing (Discounted)
The device comes in four storage sizes: 32, 64, 128, and 256 GB. If you purchase it from their official website, you can avail of discounts.
Should you be unsatisfied with the performance of PhotoStick.Omni, there is a generous 60-day-money-back guarantee. You can return the product as long as it has not been damaged after the purchase.
Where to buy?
We recommend that you buy PhotoStick Omni only from their official website rather than resellers on Amazon so as to avoid any possible warranty issues.
Conclusion to our Photo Stick Omni Review
To wrap up our ThePhotoStick Omni review;
What is it best used for?
When you want a secure and simple method to store your photos and videos, the PhotoStick.Omni is the perfect tool for you. This is great for people who are not too familiar with modern technology. It also works for individuals who just want a quick plug to store their files, especially when they are in a rush.
What is not best used for?
While PhotoStick Omni looks exactly like a flash drive, you should not use it as such. You are better off buying a stick that does that instead.
Photo Stick Omni Alternatives
Other excellent alternatives for the Photo Stick Omni are the Photo Stick for computer devices and Photo Stick Mobile for mobile devices.
Photo Stick Omni Review Final Word
In this Photo StickOmni review, some people prefer the PhotoStick over the cloud storage due to various reasons. The cloud requires internet and GPS connection, which are prone to hackers. On the other hand, some might favor the cloud instead of local storage. However, do note that you can actually use both – saving files in the stick before uploading them on the cloud. This way, you can have more storage space.
Can Photo Stick.Omni recover old or forgotten photos?
You’d be surprised by the files the PhotoStick app can pick up. Sometimes, you put a file in a certain folder and forgot about it after some time. Maybe you moved some photos to a secret folder and are unable to recall where exactly it was. Thankfully, the app extensively hunts for photos and videos in every folder and directory of your device. This way, it picks up everything – even the ones you have totally forgotten!
Does it have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, it has a 60-day money-back guarantee!
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Photo Stick Omni reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this nifty device! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;