⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your short Koretrak Pro Tracker review summary:
Value for Money
The KoreTrak Pro Tracker was specifically made to help monitor one’s daily – even hourly – activities, as well as key vital signs such as blood pressure, heart rate, and blood oxygen levels.
- Long-lasting battery time;
- Monitors a variety of vital signs;
- Can be customized depending on your health habits
- Sensors may not give wholly accurate readings;
- Can be difficult to interface with app at first;
- Setup can take some time
Introduction to our KoreTrak Pro Reviews
You're reading our KoreTrak Pro reviews!
Now that we can easily head back to the gym or work out in the great outdoors, many of us have gotten into the habit of exercising or, at the very least, incorporating 20 minutes of active time into our daily routines. But, that said, how in the world do we know how well we are doing and, more importantly, what impact does all our exercising have on our health?
Enter the fitness tracker, a handy device that’s more than just a timepiece. After gaining widespread acceptance and use throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, fitness trackers have become part of practically everyone’s personal kit for everyday living.
But, as we’ve said time and again, not all fitness trackers were created equal. In this case, today’s KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker reviews should give you an option if you’re in the market for a health and wellness tracker of your own.
Conventional fitness trackers combine several instruments into a single wearable package: a pedometer to keep track of how many steps one has taken within a day, a modified electrocardiogram to monitor one’s heart rate in both active and resting states, conventional time-telling capability, and an activity monitor to see how much time one has spent working out.
While there have been many similar devices offered over the years, the more advanced models now offer a host of other wellness monitoring capabilities such as checking on one’s sleep habits, periodic blood pressure checking (especially important for those approaching middle age or who suffer from chronic conditions), and even one’s water intake through a compatible application.
In this case, perhaps it’s time to take a look at the KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker and see whether or not this device will work for you.
What is the KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker?
Developed by the same team that brought the Kore 2.0 into the world, the KoreTrak Pro Tracker was specifically made to help monitor one’s daily – even hourly – activities, as well as key vital signs such as blood pressure, heart rate, and blood oxygen levels.
Each KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker has the following features:
- Comfortable rubberized wristband;
- Primary fitness tracking console with large touchscreen for visual convenience;
- Water-resistant exterior casing;
- USB charging pod compatible with most ports and sockets;
- Compatibility with both iOS and Android mobile devices via Bluetooth;
- Kore wellness app for installation on one’s device;
- Long lasting battery power – almost up to a full week on a single charge;
- Health and wellness tracking capabilities, including the following:
- Built-in pedometer;
- Modified electrocardiogram for monitoring heart rate;
- Blood oxygen monitoring;
- Blood pressure monitoring;
- Fitness tracker for a selection of specific sports or workout options;
- Calorie counting monitor; and
- Sleep duration and quality monitoring.
How to use it?
- Charge the KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker using the charging pod until the indicator show it is fully powered up;
- Install the Kore wellness app into your mobile device;
- Link the KoreTrak Pro app in your device via Bluetooth;
- Use the app to set the time and date on your KoreTrak Pro;
- Use the app or the touchscreen to navigate to the key metrics you want to monitor at any given point in time or to set a workout routine.
Note that, depending on usage, you may only need to charge your KoreTrak Pro fitness tracker once a week.
Benefits and Advantages
The benefits of the KoreTrak Pro fitness tracker are as follows:
- Precision sensors enable users to get a more accurate reading with regard to their movements as well as their vital signs;
- Long-lasting battery power ensures that you can just set it and forget it until such time that you need to charge it again;
- Lightweight and waterproof, making it the perfect fitness tracker to use whilst in the gym or whenever you head out for a walk or a run;
- Syncs easily with the app via Bluetooth and works on both Android and Apple devices;
- Syncs with your phone to keep you aware of any calls, messages, alerts, and even alarms; and
- Can easily be customized through the app to monitor specific aspects of your health as well as stay abreast of your workout habits.
Users' KoreTrak Pro Reviews
So is KoreTrak Pro any good?
“The KoreTrak Pro is a must-have for runners! Now I can see how far I’ve run and check my heart rate any time. The messaging feature is nice too, it’s a lot less distracting then pulling out my phone every time someone sends me a text.”Edward L.
“It really keeps me motivated! I've started setting weekly goals for steps and calories. The smartphone notification feature helps me stay connected even without my phone in hand. I would always get nervous prior to my KoreTrak Pro I would miss an important phone call while exercising now I am worry free while I workout.”Gina H.
“I love wearing my KoreTrak Pro at the gym. It’s great being able to see how my workout is going. The controls are easy to learn, it fits very comfortably, and gives accurate readings. I give it five stars!”Jennifer Q.
KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker Pricing (Discounted)
Kore offers a discount off the original price of the KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker – which means you can buy one at just $49.99, excluding the cost of shipping and handling.
Purchasing multiple units of the KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker will bring the price down considerably depending on how many you’re buying in a single purchase:
- Two fitness trackers at $99.99; and
- Three fitness trackers at $111.99.
Again, these quoted prices do not include shipping and handling.
KoreHealth, the company behind the KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker, offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for customers who are not satisfied with the product. Simply ship the product back for either a refund or an exchange. Note that shipping costs need to be shouldered by the customer.
Where to buy?
If you want to be sure that you’re getting an authentic product, we recommend buying the KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker through the official website.
Conclusion to our KoreTrak Pro Watch Reviews
Now, let's wrap up our Kore Trak Watch review;
What is it best for?
General fitness and wellness tracking.
What is it not best for?
While the sensors are quite precise, this may not be the best alternative to standard monitoring devices like pulse oximeters and blood pressure monitors.
KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker Alternatives
Why look any farther? The KoreTrak Pro Watch 2.0, another excellent product from KoreHealth, is the most logical alternative to the KoreTrak Pro. It pretty much has the same features as the latter, but comes in at a more reasonable cost.
KoreTrak Pro Reviews Final Word
To conclude this Kore Trak reviews, while we find the KoreTrak Pro fitness tracker and timepiece wholly satisfactory based on our standards, keep in mind that our reviews are meant to help readers make informed decisions before making a purchase.
The KoreTrak Pro is a device that enables you to keep tabs on your personal physical fitness, as well as a number of vital signs. In doing so, you aren’t just doing yourself a favor, but you can give your healthcare provider a more accurate overview about the state of your health when you go in for your annual physical.
What aspects of my health can the KoreTrak Pro monitor?
The KoreTrak Pro can monitor one’s heart rate, step count, activity time, blood oxygen level, sleep duration and quality, as well as blood pressure with or without the mobile app.
Can I use it to monitor my dietary habits?
Only to a certain extent, but the KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker can help monitor your caloric intake and hydration levels.
If you've read all the way through this KoreTrak Pro Watch reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;