Value for Money
The Kailo Patch is a reusable adhesive bandage that one can apply to an affected limb, joint, or any other aching body part to easily relieve pain.
- Reusable as these are both waterproof and made of durable materials;
- Does not depend on analgesics to work;
- Can be used practically anywhere in the outer body
- Should not be used by those wearing pacemakers or similar medical devices;
- Cannot be used by pregnant women and lactating mothers;
- Inflexible, so they can feel stiff on the body
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction to our Kailo Reviews
- 2 What is a Kailo Patch and What Does It Do?
- 3 Features
- 4 How to Use It?
- 5 Benefits and Advantages
- 6 Users' Reviews
- 7 Kailo Pain Relief Patch Pricing
- 8 Conclusion to our Kailo Pain Patch Reviews
- 9 FAQ
- 10 Do Kailo Patches come with instructions?
- 11 Are Kailo Patches waterproof?
- 12 Do the makers of the Kailo Patch make other solutions for pain, physical therapy, or sports medicine use?
- 13 Is the Kailo Patch FDA-approved?
Introduction to our Kailo Reviews
You're reading our unbiased Kailo pain relief reviews!
Chronic pain is something that many people have had to deal with, particularly those coming into middle age. Aching joints, recurrent sprains, back and shoulder pain – it happens, and lots of people suffer in silence or find themselves relying on a variety of nostrums to deal with the pain.
For today, we’re doing a Kailo Patch reviews. We’ll see how this unique product stacks up against the competition, and how much healthier – and safer – it is compared to over the counter (OTC) analgesics and/or topical pain relievers, as well as mechanical devices such as personal massage guns which are meant to help those with muscular pain or joint issue.
What is a Kailo Patch and What Does It Do?
The Kailo Patch is a reusable adhesive bandage that one can apply to an affected limb, joint, or any other aching body part to easily relieve pain without resorting to OTC medications, physical therapy, topical ointments or liniments, and surgery.
For our Kailo patch reviews, it's important to note that the product is backed by a recent clinical trial. Indeed, the Kailo Patch makes use of the body's natural electricity to reduce pain in joints and muscles. In the study, it was noted that Kailo Patches had the following effects:
- Users experienced a 71% decrease in the mean Brief Pain Inventory (BPI) severity score across the board;
- There was also a decrease of around 67% in the mean BPI interference score among the patients within the control group;
- 98% of patients participating in the study reduced their use of oral analgesic medications throughout their use of the Kailo Patch;
- Meanwhile, 97% of the participants expressed that they were extremely satisfied with the effects of the Kailo Patch, stating that it was superior to oral medication;
- Likewise, participants noted a significant improvement in their quality of life, as their sleep habits were better, they could walk and move with less pain, their moods brightened, and all these helped them increase their enjoyment of life; and
- No side effects were noted throughout the course of the clinical trial.
The Kailo Patch is sold in a set that consists of the following items:
- One Kailo Patch – built with a patented set of tiny capacitors that work as a natural antenna array. This antenna array helps the nerves communicate with each other to lessen the amount or mitigate the impact of pain on the body;
- Three silicon adhesive patches; and
- Soft-textured carrying case.
How to Use It?
It’s relatively easy to apply the Kailo Patch to aching body parts. All you need to do is:
- Select the area where you want to apply the patch;
- Align the adhesive – print side down – with the back of the Kailo Patch;
- Remove the second half of the adhesive patch's backing and smooth it onto the Kailo patch; and then
- Peel the clear adhesive backing off the Kailo Patch and apply it to the affected part of your body.
Benefits and Advantages
Users can expect the following benefits whenever they slap on a Kailo Patch:
- Has an elegant and an attractive design;
- Its unique technology provides pain relief in less than a minute;
- Is not made with any opioids or analgesic drugs, making it absolutely safe;
- No side effects and adverse reactions;
- Produced with durable materials, ensuring lasting relief for pain;
- Reusable adhesive for long-term use;
- Can be worn either directly on your skin or on your clothing over an affected body part; and
- Waterproof, making it a great choice for those in sports.
“I had a hamstring injury about two weeks ago and, subsequently, my lower back was acutely painful [as] I was compensating [for] my gait [and] posture. [I was] not standing as I would normally to avoid causing leg pain. My back pain was acute, intense, and I stayed in bed for five days and would cry out with pain whenever I moved. I learned about the Kailo through a dear friend who recommended that I try it in lieu of OTC meds. Immediately upon placing it on my lower back, I could feel warmth and my pain decreased rapidly. I was able to go to work the next day in relative comfort.”P. Brooks
“I have had chronic back pain for four years, [and] I've been on meds for a year and a half after exhausting all other options. Because of the current climate regarding opioids, my doc wanted me to stop taking my meds. But with no other pain relief options available, I bought this patch. It is amazing: nothing else has worked for me!”Hoff T.
“They work! They help to sort of “mute” my chronic pain. I’ll probably be ordering more. The only issue I have is that they are so stiff. They don’t flex with you, which makes them awkward to wear and makes the adhesive pull off. If they could be made out of a material that is a little less rigid, they would be much more practical to use.”Lindsey A.
Kailo Pain Relief Patch Pricing
One Kailo Patch set retails at $119.00 apiece and shipping is free within the United States.
The two-patch Buddy Pack is sold at $195.00 and the five-patch Family Pack goes for $469.00.
Kailo's producers offer a 90-day money-back guarantee for those who are not satisfied with how the product works. The company also accepts returns on gifts, and the one who purchased the gift gets a refund back within 14 days of advising the manufacturer that they're returning the item.
Where Can You Get Kailo Nanotech Patches?
Patch kits and packs can be bought directly through the official Kailo Patch website.
Conclusion to our Kailo Pain Patch Reviews
Thanks to actual clinical studies used to determine the actual effects of the antenna array technology used in the patches, Kailo can now be recommended by actual physicians to patients suffering from chronic pain or conditions like fibromyalgia.
These are also recommended for athletes who are undergoing intense training as these provide pain relief in a shorter amount of time than, say, rub-on liniments or oral analgesics. These also work better than standard pain patches compounded with camphor and menthol extracts.
What is it best used for?
Kailo Patches work best for people with sprains or chronic joint pain. Athletes also stand to benefit as these would help relieve pain from the rigours of training.
What is not best used for?
Due to the electrical currents passing through it, the Kailo Patch should not be used by people wearing pacemakers. Likewise, the patch should not be used by pregnant and lactating mothers
Kailo Pain Patch Alternatives
At $14.00, the FeelZing energy patch is a great alternative. Unlike the Kailo, this neurostimulant patch is placed behind the ears to provide pain relief wherever it’s needed within the body and also lets users feel more energized throughout the day.
Kailo Reviews Final Word
Newsflash: not all non-pharmaceutical pain solutions work. But the Kailo Patch is a promising bit of technology that promises rapid pain relief for joint aches and sprains.
We recommend that you try out a free trial of this product. If you don't like it, you can always have your money returned within 90 days, no questions asked!
Do Kailo Patches come with instructions?
The instructions are printed on the packaging, but we recommend you look at the official website for a clear visual guide as to how to put the patches on.
Are Kailo Patches waterproof?
Yes, and these can be worn while bathing or swimming.
Do the makers of the Kailo Patch make other solutions for pain, physical therapy, or sports medicine use?
No, the Kailo Patch is the company’s signature product. Even the kinesiology tape (KT) produced by the company serves more as a complementary product to the patch, keeping it in place as opposed to standing alone as a way of holding sprained limbs in place or to improve an injured patient’s mobility.
Is the Kailo Patch FDA-approved?
Technically, not yet. But the study mentioned earlier in this Kailo Patch review was done in conjunction with Pain Relief Technologies LLC under the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)’s Institutional Review Board (IRB.)
The results of the study were published in the institutional journal Anesthesia and Pain Research by experts Jeffrey A. Gudin, Derek T. Dietze, and Peter L. Hurwitz.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Kailo reviews, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing nanotech pain relief gadget! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;