⏳ Are you in a hurry? Then here’s your Drone X Pro Review snapshot:
Value for Money
DroneX Pro is an enhanced version of DroneX. This revamped model sports a new design and accords higher performance thanks to more fine-tuned controls.
- Lightweight and portable, making it easy to tote along anywhere;
- Offers numerous pro-level features at a modest price;
- Quite easy to operate
- Charge time takes at least an hour, so you’ll need to purchase spare batteries;
- Not an all weather device as it isn’t waterproof;
- Lightweight construction means it’s more fragile than most drones
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction to our Drone X Pro Review
- 2 Features
- 3 How to Use It?
- 4 Benefits and Advantages
- 5 Users' Drone X Pro Reviews
- 6 Drone X Pro Pricing (Discounted)
- 7 Conclusion to our Drone X Pro Review
- 8 FAQ
- 9 What’s the maximum image resolution on the DroneX Pro?
- 10 Can I buy an authentic DroneX Pro on Amazon or eBay?
Introduction to our Drone X Pro Review
Welcome to our Drone X Pro review!
Drones have made numerous tasks previously thought impossible regular parts of the work of photographers, civil engineers, surveyors, and those in other occupations. Indeed, drones have taken the human eye to places that would normally be difficult to access physically.
Drone technology has evolved significantly over the past half-decade and innovations like the original DroneX have played their part in making these devices more commonplace and affordable.
The primary issues that have hindered the more widespread use of drones in photography and surveying revolve around the bulk of these contraptions as well as their price. But the team that developed the DroneX has upped the ante with the DroneX Pro.
What is the DroneX Pro?
Drone X Pro is an enhanced version of DroneX. This revamped model sports a new design and accords higher performance thanks to more fine-tuned controls. Likewise, the Drone X Pro comes to customers with its own remote-control console.
Considered one of the most compact drone models currently available, the Drone X Pro was designed to be folded for easy transport and its equipage includes a high-definition camera, better Drone X Pro app control, real-time transmission capability, a gravity sensor, and virtual reality support.
Key features for the Drone X Pro UK are as follows:
- Gravity sensor paired with wind resistance mechanism to ensure smooth and crisply-taken videos;
- Altitude hold mode that enables users to take footage from an extensive variety of angles;
- Android and iOS compatibility along with WiFi FPV and basic smartphone controls;
- 6-axis gyro self-stabilization technology for smoother flights and stability;
- 12-megapixel / 120 frames per second (fps) HD camera; and
- Panorama mode for sweeping landscape shots.
How to Use It?
The quick-start operation guide can be found on the Drone X Pro manual and proceeds as follows:
- Carefully pull out the four arms of the drone;
- Switch the drone on and place it on a stable and level surface;
- Switch on the controller;
- Push the left throttle up and pull it back for code matching;
- Push both sticks outward by 45 degrees in order to calibrate the console;
- Press the One-Key Take-Off button and the drone will take off, hovering at a moderate height;
- To land the drone, press the One-Key Landing button so it can gently lower itself to the ground.
Camera controls may be monitored via a mobile device or laptop where you've installed the necessary software.
Benefits and Advantages
Drone X Pro users will find themselves enjoying a number of advantages, including:
- Extensive reach – can cover up to five miles;
- HD-quality still and video footage from the Drone X Pro 720p;
- Good image stability as well as flight speed;
- More reasonably priced than most high-end drone models;
- Good obstacle avoidance mechanism;
- Lightweight and portable;
- Highly responsive and expert post-sales assistance; and
- Easy to use for both beginners and professionals.
Users' Drone X Pro Reviews
“Prior to the Drone X Pro, I'd only ever flown $30 budget drones from Chinese websites. They always crashed and left me feeling intimidated – and each time I used it was going to be the last. This was a totally different experience: the brushless motors, the added weight, the 5G, the GPS, and more made flying this effortless and left me feeling confident. I used a 16″x16″ tile as a landing pad and the return home function worked so well it actually landed right back on the tile when I pressed the button. The manual was well written and clear in understandable English.”N.Q.
“My friends recommended that I get another, well-known mini-drone that cost $150 more than this one. It didn't have obstacle avoidance or automatic return to home, though. The Drone X Pro Limitless 3 is packed with features, some of which aren't advertised and that I didn't even know about! I don't think you can go wrong for the money. I still have a lot to learn about it, but I know this drone will help me become a master drone pilot.”Denny P.
“I can tell you straight [that] if you are looking for a great drone without paying $2000.00, this is it. [The] only thing different between this one and the high-priced ones is the price. I previously bought several drones – they were all junk . Two things you [need] look for in a drone [are a] three-way camera and obstacle avoidance; this has both, plus a lot of other features. I love it; [it's] so good, I bought another! Just be sure to purchase extra Drone X Pro battery.”M. Denzel
Drone X Pro Pricing (Discounted)
What about Drone X Pro price? According to the official website, the DroneX Pro is sold at $99.00 per unit. For orders within the mainstream United States, shipping and handling are free.
Shipping is free within the mainland United States.
Discounts are available for those buying two or more drones in a single purchase.
Additional accessory kits are also available and prices range between $10 and $30.
Payment can be done via credit card or PayPal.
Hyperstech, the company behind the Drone X Pro offers a 30-day money-back guarantee in the event that one isn’t satisfied with the product. The company offers either a full refund (excluding shipping or handling costs) or a replacement for the defective item.
Where to buy?
We recommend that you purchase your Drone X Pro only through the official Drone X Pro website. Buying from reseller sites like on Amazon can bring issues with refund policy and even fake products.
Conclusion to our Drone X Pro Review
We stated in the introduction that the drone has been a great boon to external photography and other fields. But the DroneX Pro is one product that takes drone technology to surprising new heights.
In the course of doing our Drone X Pro reviews, we feel that this is a drone worth buying regardless of one’s expertise with the use of such technologies.
What is it best for?
Ideally the DroneX Pro works best for drone users who have above-average knowledge of the technology. It also works great for landscape or nature photographers, architectural photographers, site engineers, and design professionals.
What is it not best for?
Keep in mind that the DroneX Pro is not a toy. While reasonably priced, it isn’t a drone for beginners or casual hobbyists.
DroneX Pro Alternatives
The Shadow X Drone offers a similar drone photography experience and would work better for beginners.
The DJI series of camera drones offers several reasonable alternatives. Keep in mind, however, that both these models are considerably more expensive than the Drone X Pro.
- DJI Mini SE Currently Discounted to $299
- DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) Currently Discounted to $909
- DJI Mini 2 Currently Discounted to $449
- DJI Mavic Air 2 Currently Discounted to $799
- DJI Air 2S Currently Discounted to $999
- DJI Mavic 3 Currently Discounted to $2049
Drone X Pro Review Final Word
As with all our other product reviews, our Drone X Pro reviews are meant to guide readers towards making informed choices prior to a purchase. That said, we recommend that you buy Drone X Pro; should it disappoint you in any way, you can always get their generous money-back guarantee.
Still, we also recommend potential customers to shop around and see which drone they can use depending on their level of personal expertise and their purpose for using one.
What’s the maximum image resolution on the DroneX Pro?
The DroneX Pro camera has a maximum still resolution of 12 megapixels and video resolution of 120 frames per second.
Can I buy an authentic DroneX Pro on Amazon or eBay?
No. You may find resellers there, but the price will be considerably higher. Make it a point to buy directly from the official website.
That's all for now:
If you've read all the way through this Drone X Pro review, we are grateful. Hopefully, you now know the features, as well as pros and cons of this amazing product! We have a large collection of articles, guides, and comparison reviews of gadgets, consumer products, and others! Feel free to check them out;